Start your own Online Travel Business

katherinepage

Hello guys

If you are planning to start a Travel business. I have a technology solution that will get you started at minimum investment and risk. Let me know if you are interested & feel free to share your queries.

Emilio

Site looks good, simple and clean design, I would suggest you improve your website design to make it more attractive.

The logo also is a thing you can do better than current one.

Joe B. Ray

Ok, I am new to this forum. What am I missing? Emilio commented on the OP's site but where is the site? Also, it seems the OP is offering a technology solution not really showcasing a website.

JDTravel

Online Travel Business

Ok, I am new to this forum. What am I missing? Emilio commented on the OP's site but where is the site? Also, it seems the OP is offering a technology solution not really showcasing a website.
Hi, I was also interested to see the technology solution as I'm promoting a similar solution on my showcase website at [Removed]

Joe B. Ray

Joe B. Ray
I like your site but it's very slow, probably due to your image files are too big. You also should get a logo.
In any case, you should start your own thread to showcase your website. You will get more feedback that way.

Reactions: JDTravel

JDTravel

JDTravel
Hi Joe, Thanks for reviewing my site and highlighting the slow loading it is definately a problem, I'll see what I can do to optimize the images and generally speed things up. The logo idea sounds good too, I probably need to get a professional design rather than creating something myself, although I see there are a few website services that help you create a design for free. I'll also start a new thread as suggested, thanks for your feedback.

SenseiSteve

Hello guys

If you are planning to start a Travel business. I have a technology solution that will get you started at minimum investment and risk. Let me know if you are interested & feel free to share your queries.
I am interested. Is your technology solution some sort of affiliate program on a travel themed site?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.