How do I know if someone blocked me on Google Plus?

lover2eddy

Hello everyone,
I am new to google plus and I heard it is really good for business and all but how would I know if somebody blocked me on it or not.

dgmindia

I don't have this idea to search someone, Who blocked me in my circle. But found it how to find, In search engine.

Goto --- > Google+> People (top left corner) > Your Circles > Actions > View blocked > Unblock

Thank you.
:icon_mrgreen:

Liam

Liam
That is to see who you have blocked and not who blocked you.

I am not sure of the proper way to check this but you can check someone's profile while logged in and see if you can see their posts and if you don't see any then you are probably blocked.

kingcool52

Google is alright but I wouldn't say it is the best for business. If you are looking for a professional social network for business then I would recommend LinkedIn. Anyway, you can tell someone has blocked you from Google Plus if you see a restricted button somewhere on the page. If you also see the message "hasn't shared anything with you", chances are that you have been blocked. Easier way to see, copy their profile URL, go to Incognito mode, visit their profile. If you can see posts and you could not before then you have been blocked. Hope this information helped you :)

Unknown

I haven't really personally used Google+ for business purposes. I don't think it is the best available option. There are so many other, much more popular social media platforms, such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and more. Google+ can be a bit hard to use as efficiently as others.

Regarding on how to check if somebody blocked you on Google+, the only real way to tell is that when you try and view a person's profile you will see an option that says ''RESTRICTED''. That is the best way to tell... another way is the fact that you won't be able to mention them in your posts. Clearly, if they block you, you won't be able to see any of their posts either.

Hope that this was helpful :)

JonathanS

JonathanS
You basically said it all. To start, I was never a fan of Google+, to begin with. I have gotten some quality affiliate traffic from the website. However it's never been a viable lead for me in business, nor a social network worth conducting business on. Like yourself, I do use LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter though.

About being blocked, the main tell is the profile. If you can't view anything from their page you're most likely blocked. However, there is a chance that person hasn't blocked you. Keep in mind they have the ability not to share certain (or all) posts with you, while still being in their circle. So the whole matter can be a little confusing in itself.

yajtagaamo

For me the easiest way would be when you search them on Google + you won't be able to see anything from them or saying the page has been deactivated. Another one would be just on the feeds if you observed that you are no longer seeing a post from him or her them most probably you are blocked or the account was really deactivated.

vishwa

There is no certain ways to look up which one is blocking your in Google+. However if you know that person and have his/her email id and you cannot find them on Google+ than you have been blocked by him.

cruzdanielledaryll

If you're blocked by someone you cannot see any posts on that person's profile. Bit this could also be because that person hasn't shared anything with you. You also won't be able to +mention that person while posting. And if you a blocked by someone you could also try visiting their profile while you're not logged in.

Carlos Kerika

If someone blocked you, you wont be able to message then or see them online. I think this are the most obvious signs if you got blocked. The last and the easiest way is just ask the person if they have blocked you and you will be able to know right away. Thank me later :thumb:

ChadwickChalmers

There is no way you can check who has blocked you on google plus, but if you have doubt or s/he is not replying you than to make another account and by logging both accounts at the same time do check the online status of the concern person!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
tzy
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.