How do I code my website so that each time someone watches an ad a token will appear on their account?

steavemr

So you know in many apps today, specifically gaming apps when you click to watch an ad in the app you get a token or coins or some in-game currency to help you advance your progress in the game? How would I do that for my website so that each time a person watches an ad they get a token added to their account. Thank you in advance for any helpful advice.

I'm pretty new to coding. I'm using Html, CSS, and javascript for my website. I don't have any framework or API since I'm still new to all this stuff. Thanks for the helpful advice to some of the users here.

steavemr

So you know in many apps today, specifically gaming apps when you click to watch an ad in the app you get a token or coins or some in-game currency to help you advance your progress in the game? How would I do that for my website so that each time a person watches an ad they get a token added to their account. Thank you in advance for any helpful advice.

I'm pretty new to coding. I'm using Html, CSS, and javascript for my website. I don't have any framework or API since I'm still new to all this stuff. Thanks for the helpful advice to some of the users here.
no response to this

kennaanna

I'm glad you shared your ideas with me. Here are some suggestions for implementing the feature you mentioned on your website:

As a first step, you need to determine how your ads will be displayed on your website. Can use external advertising services or integrate advertising from advertising providers.

Next, you need to build a system to track how many times users see ads. You can use JavaScript to record this activity and send the information back to the server.

After a user views your ad, you can use JavaScript to call a function or an API to add tokens to their account.

To store account information and token amounts, you can use a simple database like LocalStorage or IndexedDB in the browser.
Good luck!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.