Best way to create quality back links

amankhare385

Hi,
Apart from registering yourself along with your websites on Profile building websites and online directories, you must go with blog commenting/writing, Forums' discussions and guest posts.
Good Luck!

SEOLosAngeles

Plz do Content Marketing like Guest blogging, Forum link building (quote with reply) and blog commenting is the best way to get quality backlinks for higher search engine ranking.

Antonio94

Nowadays I see there are more and more people using guest posting/blogging. Though I haven't used it before, I've heard that it's quite effective in building high quality and relevant backlinks.
Other method would be using social sites like fb or twitter, but I consider it to be a way for getting traffic more than getting backlinks.

hynds

One of the best ways to get natural backlinks is by writing quality content that others want to write about and give you credit for. Another great way to get natural backlinks is to guest blog.

Claimconsultantsll

Do a complete analysis of your website,, find relevant blog sites, forums actively take part in such activity... rest do bookmarking on quality website create profile by putting proper details.

lucyl

Guest posts are a great way of generating links without appearing like a spammer. Although as usual, when you are looking to create these back links you'll want to check the PA and DA (page and domain authorities) through software like Moz and the spam rating - lower spam ratings and higher authorities.

sree31

Forum commenting & guest posting are 2 good ways to get quality backlinks.

However, aim to build referral traffic to your website using these backlinks, instead of simply doing it for SEO. If you're able to drive referrals to your website, it naturally means that you have backlinks from relevant non-spammy websites, which in turn will improve your search engine rankings.

If you build backlinks that don't drive any referral traffic (for e.g directory submissions) to your website, they'll most probably be counted as low quality backlinks by google.

This is because a website that doesn't send much clicks to other sites has either low traffic or high bounce rate, meaning it's low quality.

Last edited:

Bridge

I think the best way to get the useful links is to analyze the competitor's backlinks. At least those links work. Maybe some of them can work for you.

Ryan_132

Here are some quick little ideas, most of which probably haven't been discussed yet. Not saying they are the best but definitely worth a read.

use a tool to check links that your competition has, try to get those links also.
code a simple quiz, game, calculator etc.
write a tutorial, make a screencast, host a funny video/image.
start a blog if you have a company - eg. (company culture blog) (helpful content)
beg family & friends - if they have a website that is lol
interview someone popular
create a best of list
do charity work for a website -ask for link in return

riskier - probably already mentioned
pbns
web 2.0
buy links from directories
buy natural links
buy the help of influencers

Hello, my strategy that works really well is to build your links slow with good quality links. Remember slow and steady wins the race as we live in a microwave society now.
A lot of people try to build too many links too fast and google sees that as a red flag.
Too fast? When links occur naturally, you usually acquire links rapidly, then they die down. For example, you write an article, it goes viral, = lots of backlinks. Right? how could google put that in their algorithm to punish that?? Just my thoughts.

I do agree though, if you are building lots of low quality links fast, then of course that's no good. If the option is a lot of low quality links fast, or some higher quality links slowly, then higher quality/slow all day.

Rachel Stinson

In my deem even when no body knows your name, the best way to make quality backlinks are:
1. Create great, interesting, informative, competitive contents. It is heart of generating backlinks.
2. Stay active on social media to built relationships.
3. Use visual aids in your content.
4. Make effective use of forums.
5. Make relevant blog commenting.
I hope this helps you out.

digitalludhiana

Create quality content, as it will get you natural backlinks.
Use off-page seo techniques to create backlinks by yourself for example: Guest Posting, Social Bookmarking, Forum Submission, Article Submission, Blog Submission.

Note: look for do-follow and low spam score websites.

ClaudiaBrunson

In my opinion

If you create a good backlink for your website. Create a 6-9 backlinks every day. If you do this so it will natural I mean organic strategy. But if you create more then 10 backlinks then it will not good for your website.

customersurvey

Got so many ideas here, As many are saying form commenting is great but most of the forums don't allow it or get suspicious, how you guys dealt with it? i mostly go for forum comments too but sometimes it gets on my nerves to maintain the comment publicly available for google to fetch.

Iphita-shekhawat

Following are the best ways to create quality back links:

Guest Post: This is the best practice of contributing quality content to other bloggers or websites and get a link back to your site. An SEO company in Mumbai, Delhi is considering guest posting to get a quality backlink and drive traffic to your website.

Public Relations: This is like a traditional marketing strategy to create backlinks. It refers to the practice of using the same methods to get backlinks that you might use to get press.

Skyscraper Content: Skyscraping is the process of finding content in your space that is already awesome, and then out-awesome it. It helps to create something that’s bigger without being better.

Find Competitor Backlinks: This is the best way to figure out which sites are linking to specific competitorÅ› domains. There are many tools to analyze competitor backlinks and determine how they have achieved their level of authority.

smithmary01

The best way to create quality backlinks following some tips:
Guest Blogging
Forum creation
Profile creation
Web 2.0
PDF & PPT
Blog Commenting
Classifieds
Microblogging
They all types of actvity do in best da and pa sites.

Aby

The best way to create quality backlinks is by creating quality content.
Quality content is the backbone of SEO tasks.
If you create quality content it will get shared numerous times and thus increase the outreach of your work.
You can also try influencer marketing to ensure you make the most of a chance to market your product.
I hope it helps!

Brill Mindz

One of the most effective ways to get links is to do guest blogging. Go to domains that are similar to yours and make a comment in their blog. A relevant comment works best. Make sure the link back to your site is in your comment. After one or two comments appears on their site from you, you will have a reason to contact them about a reciprocal link. Do this on a regular basis and you will acquire links that will raise your rank in the SERP’s.

Most social media influencers will warn you away from buying links because some of the links may not be relevant and this will hurt your ranking. Besides that, you need to check the links you do have regularly to make sure they are still valid and relevant.

Keep up with the ongoing changes in SEO to take the best advantageof the links too. Once a year make sure you get a site audit and make the changes that the audit suggests. This will go a long way.

Good luck and have a great day!

JanviArora

Hi, Here are some offpage actvities that can help you to create SEO friendly backlink profile for your website.

Brand Mentions
Business Listings
Business Profile
Co-Citation & Co-Occurrence

Link Opportunity
Links from Ranking Webpages
Competitor Link Building
Google Related Searches & Auto Suggest Queries

Tiered Links
Q/A Participation
Forum Participation

Product Marketing
Product Listing

Social Activities
Social Media Group Promotion
Social Signals (Like, Shares, Comments & More)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.