How can i start pay per click ?

Linksdepth

Hi every one

can any one tell me how can i start a ppc ( pay par click on my site) and i also want to make some google ads on my site.. and can one tell me how can i do this.. Please tell me with your suitable answer, and replies..

Thanks

Jack London

First of all, you need a good website with decent traffic to get more profits on PPC program. If you are interested in google ads like adsense, you need to follow their rules like site 6 months old, unique content, in English...etc...It's basic rules to start with pay per click.

Divya_Rai

Pay Per click advertising you need to contact the website ad publisher and chose a good keyword for the same.

William Minarik

To start PPC we need to determine the goals, define budget, make a list of keywords, finalize keywords, bid on the right keywords and for all these works we have to arrange PPC management team.

sarataylor

Pay Per click advertising you need to contact the website ad publisher and chose a good keyword for the same. First of all, you need a good website with decent traffic to get more profits on PPC program. If you are interested in google ads like adsense, you need to follow their rules like site 6 months old, unique content, in English...etc...It's basic rules to start with pay per click.

Muneeb

I would disagree with arronmattwills on putting so many rules to approve, People still get approved, but i think you are mixing two separate things togather. Pay Per Click advertising is not Adsense, its ADWORDS where advertisers put their ads and their ads appear on Google Search results as a paid ad.

Whereas Adsense deals with publishing the same advert on websites BY ADVERTISERS --- for publishers and viewers.

CarolSartor

You need a useful website with reasonable traffic to get more earnings on PPC program. If you are looking for search engines ads like search engines adsense, you need to follow their guidelines like site 6 months old and use original content..etc...It's basic guidelines to start with pay per click.

pragati-sd

PPC helps you increase you traffic rate and so build you reputation on Alexa. PPC should be done along with SEO for added advantage. It's quite simple with Google Adword. You just need to set proper time when you ad should be displayed, your budget and a well designed ad.

DianaPerk

PPC is the most effective way for attracting targeted visitors to a web site and converting them into buyers.Advertiser have to pay for the ads published online.Here are the steps.
1. Determine your goals
2. Define your budget
3. Make a list of keywords
4. Finalize your keywords
5. Bid on right Keywords
6. Use separate keywords for different ads.
7. Create an attention-grabbing headline for your campaign.
8. Create attractive ad copies.
9. Optimize PPC campaign regularly.
If you are the one looking for such services,then let me know.

vipmaster

Hi @Linksdepth, do you start you campaign with PPC? If not, I give you an idea to save your budget. You can start campaign with Bing Ads and use coupon to run it now. More coupon for FREE for you. To get it, visit this page: fretintang[dot]com/for-bing-ads

themajor

Thinking about trying out Pay Per Click Advertising? Depending on the market you’re entering, paid advertising may or may not be for you. You should explore all of your options before making the decision to pay for traffic. Before you dive right in, there are a few things to consider.

Have you addressed other free or inexpensive channels first? Think about methods such as affiliate advertising, blogging, press releases and SEO—all of these are inexpensive or free ways to increase your traffic. If you are a brick and mortar business, tools like Google Places, Yahoo Local or even Yelp can help you drive free traffic to your site. Always try to take advantage of your organic resources first.

75% of all paid advertising campaigns fail so, doing all your research and being 100% prepared is crucial in order to succeed. There are many tools and resources available that can help you determine how competitive your market is. Google’s Traffic estimator, keyword planner, and keyword tool are a great start. These tools will help find keywords, rate how competitive your terms are, give you suggested bid values, and even help you break down your campaign in separate Ad Groups.

bradvictor1

Its very simple answer, you should start your account on Google and connect with adwords tool and open paid option and start to fill recommendation areas with point 2 points from tool suggestion. If you need more advice you can directly watched you tube video for PPC account buildup.

walker.king89

PPC ads are more successful when they involve planning. You need to do some thorough research on your target demographic. This will help you learn what type of messaging you’ll need to use in order to get people to click through. You also need to research what keywords will be the most effective for your company. Think of a list of keywords that people will use to locate your business, products or services and write them down. Then use Google’s Keyword Tool to help you learn which of these keywords is the most successful as well as help you learn other keywords that you may have overlooked.

easyearncash.in

I am not sure adsense support PPC PTC websites

DebraCrowl

For starting a PPC campaign first of all you need to determine your goal, define budget, make lists of keywords, finalize keywords and bid on them, create attractive ad topics and landing pages, never try to fool users, use ppc search engine and optimize them regularly.

MattRobinson

PPC is the best way to attract the target people to your website. In this, an advisor needs to make payment for the ads published online with qualifying clicks.

We have to use Following tips to start a good Pay Per Click Campaign.
-- First determine your goals
-- Second important thing define your budget
-- Make a list of keyword
-- Do bidding on right keyword
-- Creat attractive title for your ad that grabs relevant people
-- Do daily Optimization of your Campaign.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.