Using social media pages to drive traffic

Shantesh

How do you create backlinks using your facebook page? or what are the best ways to use social media to drive traffic to a website?

With facebook, I can't seem to be able to join groups from my page and or comment from my page...I think it may be a new facebook rule?

What would be the best way to rank my site and drive traffic for free?

I would appreciate any help possible, Thanks in advance!

sidrawat

Hi Shantesh

Simply you just need to post good quality of content on your website. After that you should post those effective blogs to facebook page. Add relevant groups according to your business and blog relevancy. At last share those blogs in your every single added groups. This way you will get good traffic which will also help you out in getting as much as backlinks possible.

Hope this will help you out in getting quality of backlinks :)

Thanks!

Dazin

Hi Shantesh,
Social Media's strategy to increase access extremely efficient website.
Important Considerations in business you need to keep in mind when building social media strategies to attract traffic to the website.
-Keyword research to optimize conversion rates.
-Extend your reach with Hashtag.
-Updates brief.
-Using visual content to attract interaction.
-Create and share blogs substances.
-Content is the factors that should be paid attention to, promote.
-Using the structure, interface-friendly social media sites.

Shantesh

Hi Shantesh

Simply you just need to post good quality of content on your website. After that you should post those effective blogs to facebook page. Add relevant groups according to your business and blog relevancy. At last share those blogs in your every single added groups. This way you will get good traffic which will also help you out in getting as much as backlinks possible.

Hope this will help you out in getting quality of backlinks :)

Thanks!
Thanks very much!
Just to clarify, with a business page you can't join groups on facebook right?. for my ebook product (which is available on the site which I am trying to drive traffic to) I use an alias as the author, I have made a facebook page from my personal profile but the fb page cannot join groups or comment, like or share.

Is it better to create a new personal facebook profile under the alias name? then create the page from that profile?

as with my personal profile, I have friends and family on there which I don't want to overlap with my online marketing business, what are your thoughts?

but does my page already have some good authority because it's created from an aged facebook profile with large number of friends, so when i use my personal profile to like comment and share it automatically gives my business page link juice because the two are linked?

I hope that all makes sense lol
Thanks in advance :)

Shantesh

Hi Shantesh,
Social Media's strategy to increase access extremely efficient website.
Important Considerations in business you need to keep in mind when building social media strategies to attract traffic to the website.
-Keyword research to optimize conversion rates.
-Extend your reach with Hashtag.
-Updates brief.
-Using visual content to attract interaction.
-Create and share blogs substances.
-Content is the factors that should be paid attention to, promote.
-Using the structure, interface-friendly social media sites.
Thanks Dazin, where can I find out which hashtags to use?
what do you mean by updates brief?
when you say blog substances, do you mean creating and sharing great content?

Using the structure, interface-friendly social media sites.
Could you please elaborate on this a bit further?

Thanks heaps! You are guys are really helpful!! Love this forum!

hoangvu

Thanks very much!
Just to clarify, with a business page you can't join groups on facebook right?.
Of course you can join FB groups when you are on a business page, this mentioned and asked more on Facebook help center and they answered like that.

for my ebook product (which is available on the site which I am trying to drive traffic to) I use an alias as the author, I have made a facebook page from my personal profile but the fb page cannot join groups or comment, like or share.

Is it better to create a new personal facebook profile under the alias name? then create the page from that profile?
Yes you can do that or if you want to have a facebook page with 5000 friends, you should have a profile with 5000 friends and merge it to facebook business page. Your friends are fans/followers and I think this idea works better.

as with my personal profile, I have friends and family on there which I don't want to overlap with my online marketing business, what are your thoughts?
If you don't want to overlap with your online marketing business, creating a Facebook profile for your business, a Facebook for your family and friends, they are separated accounts and I think this idea will solve your problem.

but does my page already have some good authority because it's created from an aged facebook profile with large number of friends, so when i use my personal profile to like comment and share it automatically gives my business page link juice because the two are linked?
I don't understand your meanings. Can you elaborate this?

Thanks Dazin, where can I find out which hashtags to use?
what do you mean by updates brief?
hashtags should be from you, you think or using some tools to analyze or search for them. It needs to related to your niches which your audiences will search on social networks.

when you say blog substances, do you mean creating and sharing great content?
Could you please elaborate on this a bit further?
Thanks heaps! You are guys are really helpful!! Love this forum!
I think Dazin would say that.
Other than that, he is trying to guide you combine social media and helpful content on your blog to drive traffic to your blog.

Muzzamil

How do you create backlinks using your facebook page? or what are the best ways to use social media to drive traffic to a website?

With facebook, I can't seem to be able to join groups from my page and or comment from my page...I think it may be a new facebook rule?

What would be the best way to rank my site and drive traffic for free?

I would appreciate any help possible, Thanks in advance!
It is preferred to have a Facebook fan page because facebook groups are so populated now days that it is impossible to drive quality traffic from groups. Many other marketers are already posting groups to get traffic so many of the groups are overpopulated. So you should focus on a fan page. That way you can drive quality traffic and people that are genuinely interested in your product/service. Good Luck!

Reactions: Shantesh

Shantesh

Shantesh
Thanks Muzzamil, and to get my fan page noticed and people to interact with it, do i need to pay? like boost post feature and promote page and site?
is there any free methods?

Muzzamil

Muzzamil
It is preferred to pay to boost your Facebook page. With Facebook algorithm, you can't really reach people organically like it used to be. I know a person who has 98,000 likes on his Facebook page bu he can only reach up to 300 people at a time. This can be very beneficial to you because if you are competing with somebody who has ten times more likes than you on their Fan page, you can just pay and get more people reaching your Facebook Fan page than your competitor who has more likes on their page. Also it is very rare that you post something that goes viral. Although this is a way to get more people on your Facebook fan page but this only happens if you post something and it goes viral. Good Luck!

Rob Whisonant

I use my personal profile to post in appropriate groups. I usually watch for other asking questions that an article on one of my sites can help with. I then reply with a little info and a link to the article for further information. This works very well and is rarely seen as spamming groups.

Shantesh

Thanks Rob!
That's a good way to do it as I don't want to be spammy or anything like that

simonwalker

Its better to create a social media page. You can share your own content on Facebook page. The Groups are populated and you can not get targeted traffic.

You should work on both social media Groups & Social media pages.

sidrawat

Hi shantesh

You don't need to create any other business page. I understand you don't want to mix up your personal life with your professional life. You just have to create a new profile page and authorize your new profile page as admin for using your previous business page. This way you can use your old good authority page as well.
Let me know if you need any other clarification.

Thanks

Ergoprime

I would recommend you to join as many facebook and pinterest groups as you can. You need a good looking profile. You don't want to appear as a spammer.

Post every day great content in the groups and be patient. Pinterest works great with Infographics. People love to share the hell out of it.

sree31

Here are some ways I drive traffic from Facebook:
1. Use my personal profile to post to relevant Facebook Groups. If you post useful content that answers questions such as How to's, tutorials and freebies, it can drive traffic. As Rob mentioned, look for questions that can be answered by your content
2. Post about 2-3 times a day in each group so that people become familiar with you and actually see you as a contributing member.
3. Answer 1-2 users' questions. Once you become a familiar face, people will click your posts more often and not see you as a spammer.
4. You can also post content on your Facebook page, but you need at least 50-100 likes to get some reach. I wouldn't recommend this initially

Use attractive images, title & meta description for your posts to drive visitors to your website. Avoid using stock photos

Last edited:

luispas

The first thing you need to think about is that everything must look beautiful, if you want to make a page, do it, and then post as much as you can, you can try to post good images and videos related to your page.
You can start with your friends, people always helps, and little by little more people will be liking your site.

Jack_Dan

Facebook pages does generate a lot of traffics to my blogs and other websites. The most important thing is your niche, it should be unique, eye-catching and trendy. Quality always wins over quantity, so I prefer writing fewer topics but with good content. If you have 100K likes on your Facebook page then I think you can generate a good traffics for your blogs or websites. Whenever something you share on your Facebook page do post your website link in every post by making an arrow towards your website link. Other than that I'm not a big fan of Facebook groups because I find it difficult to connect with people in groups.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.