Hello there!

OSHI

Hello, everyone!
I am Denis. I work as affiliate manager in software development company called OSHI Software. Our main product is antimalware service based on cloud architecture. I am here to find new affiliates and provide them with all updates and news regarding our affiliate program.

Definitely, I want to add some value, therefore, will be glad to share my experience and knowledge on relevant topics, f.e., PPC, Web Analytics, Affiliate Management, Landing Pages, SEO.

It feels great to be here :)

ulterios

Greetings Denis and welcome to Webmaster Sun, it's great to have you join us.

Since you are looking to find new affiliates for your program I can suggest that you check out our affiliate programs promotion section here:

https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/127-Affiliate-Programs-Promotion

You should be able to find some affiliates to help promote your products/services there.

I look forward to seeing you around the site and reading your posts.

Welcome again! :welcome:

OSHI

Thanks for reply!
Yeah, I watched the promotion section, I will add it there next week.
Btw, maybe you can give more useful tips about finding affiliates with webmastersun?

Reactions: ulterios

ulterios

ulterios
You are very welcome. :)

Posting in the section that I shared the link with is a good way. Also, after you have made 20 good posts here around the forum you will gain signature use and can put a link and short description in your signature area that way it's at the bottom of every post you make here. When you make posts that are helpful or informative the people will see your post and see the signature below them and you might gain some affiliate that way.

You can also look at our advertising options for the site here: https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/776-Advertise-With-Us

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Denis,

Welcome to Webmaster sun, you came right place for learning ans sharing everything about PPC, affiliate, SEO, marketing online and much more.

Hope you will enjoy this place and looking forward to reading your posts.

Cheers, :drinks:

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies