Should I use all the social media websites?

Alexander Parker

The simplest thing we should see is whether there is anything lost with using of all social media web sites? I think no, there is nothing lost, so that’s why we should not shy away from using all options that available and can bring positive results!

shrinkme

It is much better to use one very well rather than several poorly.

TheArticulate

TheArticulate
This is a very, very good point.

In general, I think it is valuable to be on as many facets of social media as possible, as that'll be your best bet at reaching the largest audience possible as well. However, I agree that it's better to start off small, especially if you're just getting into social media marketing. Start with one platform and figure out your marketing strategy there. Once you're comfortable and are getting good audience responses from that platform, then it's probably time to make the move and add on another.

If you can effectively use the strengths of each platform to your advantage, you'll be reaching incredible numbers of people without a doubt.

gogrowsite

Yes of course, would be better to use more than 1 but you have to make sure that you can manage it properly.

centurion

centurion
Social Media Marketing needs for your website more than one social media marketing platform. Social media optimization needs minimum of 100 major social media platform. So more than one social media using policy is best for website.

Thanks
Centurion

Hurry14

Well maybe using all the social media is not a very good idea if you ask me. Because having too many will just consume most of your time and that is not really efficient. I think it's more logical to use the social medias that can really help in what you are really trying to do, then letting that social medias consume your time with results is a much better way of using the internet for your goals.

kielrivera

If you are really looking on how to promote something or to sell something, you should try all the social media sites. There, you can promote what you have. If your intention is to have a social community, you can try also all the social media sites. Making friends are fun!

onlineblogger

Well it actually depends on how big is your audience on your social media accounts and how much time you have to manage these accounts. It is best to first target the most popular social media platform such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Well of course there's a lot more out there that you can choose from but it is a best to start on the ones you can spend a good time on unless you're that kind of person who is really good at multi-tasking or have some help managing these sites.

gilaraymark

for me it depends also. It depends of what "all" social media site, it depends of what you like to do because some of the social media sites are likely the same. like some social media site are only for posting pictures,comments and like, Some social media sites are for sharing thoughts/ideas, Some are social media site are use to find a match person for you or we can say a dating sites.
lastly it depends on the time that you have.

Rybert

For me, one social media is enough. I use social media for the sake of I can easily communicate with the person I love, I'm not a fan of posting and taking a selfie, I do take pictures but I don't post them I store them just for a remembrance and not gain some popularity.

JoeMilford

I am still thinking about this myself while I m considering opening up an Instagram site on top of everything else I am doing. I most likely will, but between facebook and twitter, I am doing constant monitoring, posting, and maintaining already. I am wondering if I even have time to add even more social media to my plate. That being said, and this is just my two cents, since I am still a newbie, I am going to just try to really streamline a few social media sites before I add more. I am still learning, and I don't want to get overwhelmed as I develop my skills with garnering traffic and networking, if that makes any sense.

saygorem

You should use all resources for you to know if it works or not. This sites is very powerful and have many followers or users in it. So you want to use it all? Give it a try and see the positive results.

jtahil

I don't think it is necessary to use all the social media websites. It will mainly depend on your liking or preference. If you want the what they consider as 'universal' social media which is Facebook because you want to take a hold on people's updates since almost everyone uses Facebook, then go head. If you want a more private social media like Twitter, you can use it as well.

Using several social media websites accumulates time especially when you have to update each and every single one of them. It would be a hassle. So better choose the social media website/s that you think is/are enough for you.

AmieBotella

I suggest you stick to the major social media. When you try to use all of them, it will probably make you consume a lot of time tracking and posting into each one of them. There are, however, social media platforms that cater to specific types, you might want to consider this if you happen to be endorsing or advertising something that can cater the needs of the users of that social media. But generally, the major social media we have right now attracts a lot of search that will make your website more renowned.

BelindaMT

If you have enough time then used it. It depends on you if you think that you need all of them then try them and choose what's best for you. In my own opinion not all websites suits for me. There are some that I don't fit in like websites for online gamers I don't like twitter it is more on gossip. So try all and choose.

Lem19

Definitely no. Just use what suits you best and what you think is easy for you to use. There are probably many social media sites there that we know. My advice is that use the popular ones. The ones that many people use.

Ellyza de gala

For some it is necessary but for others it did not effectively work for them. It really depends on your needs and capability to manage your chosen social media. I think it would be best if you will use those majority of people are using.

Jacob.k

well, test all of them and see which ones are working and dump other. Then concentrate on those that work. However having most of them with your name is good when someone is searching your business online, then all of them shows up... looks nice to have plenty of presence across the channels.

V&Web

I suggest you use the ones that will give you the best chance to achieve whatever you are trying to AND that have the target audience that you are wanting.

justraf16

It really depends. If that would be a helpful tool for I guess you may use it all for a productive come out product for you. But It will not be really necessary if it doesn't have to do for you in everyday basis. You can just sign at least of it.

analogue

Be smart and efficient. Not all social websites are worth your time and monitoring too many websites would probably just exhaust you. Focus on the big ones with high traffic and invest your time in it.

Gen.fudd

Personally I don't think you need to use all the social media. For me it would be time consuming engaging in all of them. It is better to focus on 2 or 3 social media which you think best fit for you. I only sign up on 2 social media, I think it is enough for me to fully enjoy their site.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.