Should I use all the social media websites?

SethTurin

Definitely just use Google+ and StumbleUpon. I think those are going to be HUGE one day....

NichBi

Use the social media networking is very good, if possible you should use the most, especially when you SEO, social networks are strong, it will help your website or blog up much more sustainable class!

joeypacouter

If you use all the social, this will increase trust for your brand in google's eye, so good for SEO. But i think if you use too much other social platforms. It seem like as spam and bounce rate maybe somewhat high

josnorgren

Yes and No.
If you are only targeting, for example, the locals, do some research and find what kind of social media channels are popular.
If you are targeting global marketing, by all means, join all social media channels that can attract those users (of course it all boils down to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube. But in the US or Sweden, for example, Linkedin is well-known too).

schttrj

I would say, being the king of ONE jungle sounds better than being the temporary maid of ALL.

Focus on any one social network, preferably where your audience is.

Work on building a reputable and reliable set of followers.

Unlike as everyone seems to believe, social media is a NOT a fast game at all. Like you cannot make friends in a day. You need to keep at it for years to gain their trust and respect.

Lily Deniel

Use as many as you can, just look which have more quality leads. You have many options such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat. You can go through all if you need. Getting lead is a hard task to do, so you have to try every possible way.

Tabassum

yes, exactly
Social Media helps you augment your post (whatever be, the content, image or post)
Social helps in branding and spreading company information across wide channel is always a good idea.

Thank you

Amy Richardson

I think you should, but remember It's easy way to increase the traffic on your website, but you must be all the time online, well almost.

luispas

It's not a bad option to use them all, but the most important are Youtube, Facebook and Twitter, there you can get all the attention of the people.

wallet

Well, Polymath i think you should use as many as you have. The more social media you have, the more traffic you can get on your blog. Using them all i don't think will harm in any way to your business! Good luck with your blog!

rabst

As long as you don't join those social-media sites to market to the network.

True, some social-networks are for people who market to each other; and if you want to be marketed-to hundreds of times more than you market to others, go ahead and join them.

But most social-networks are for 'socializing' (i.e. relaxing in the company of fellow people, remembering your victories & struggles together), not 'venturing back into the frey & unto the breach!'

Angel07

I just started working with affiliate marketing and I was thinking about using the most popular social medias to promote links but I wouldn't use all of them because it would be very hard to manage, well at least for me, but certainly using the most popular ones can help you with your business.

josh30

I think you can. Its better to use all the social media. A lot of people are subscriber of a Social media sites. If you do that, There will more people can see your ads, or something you wanna sell online. People now today has a social media on there Phone or tablets and computers. So Using social media in marketing can help you boost sales on a business.

Gazoo

If you are like most people out there that are marketing their blogs and affiliate products then you probably don't have an unlimited amount of time to dedicate to your social media marketing efforts.

If that is the case then you will want to get the most out of the time that you have available to use towards your SMM. Given that, it's not going to be wise to target all or a large amount of the social media networks unless they are going to produce good results.

What I think would be a better use of time is to only use the social media networks that have the most people that you are trying to target and spend your time on those social media sites.

This way you will probably be more efficient in your time use and get the best possible results given the time that you are able to dedicate to your SMM.

If you are wasting time on the social media networks that don't really have the target audience that you are looking to attract then that is probably going to be wasted time that could be spent on the social media sites where you will probably get better results.

Spending the amount of time you have available, whatever the amount is, in the most efficient manner possible will yield you more satisfying results than to find out your time was wasted on social sites where your efforts were a waste of time.

robertosz

It really depends on what you're comfortable with, because yes, the easy answer is do all the platforms and take advantage of every single one.

And while yes, if you do it right, you'll get so much traffic it'll be pouring out of your computer. But one thing that has worked best for me is this:

Master one platform at a time. Pick one and stick with it until you know the ins and outs of the platform, and then move on to the second platform. At least this is what has worked well for me.
If I chase too many things at once, it's hard to do everything excellently. Just my opinion :)

centurion

If I want to market my blog posts and affiliate products then is is a good idea to use all the social media websites or stick to just a couple of the better ones?
It will be better if you use all major social media platform. In case of blog you have to use addthis dot com and can create all of the major social media bookmark website also so that you cna get facility a huge for any platform user and they will find their platform to share your content easily.

Thanks
Centurion

manmad

The thing is not if you should, but if you could. Not all social medias are really good for marketing. Facebook and Instagram are the ones you should focus one, because that's where generally people focus on, however if you want to use medias such as Twitter, Tumblr and so on, it wouldn't really have much of a result.

Eli Maximilien

If you want more viewership for your blogs, I would stick to the big three: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. If you have a Snapchat as well, I highly recommend telling your friends and family about what you're up to. These four sites are notorious.

There isn't much use for the other lucrative sites out there like Tinder. You'll have a better chance of seeing a good audience with the aforementioned.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.