Should I use all the social media websites?

CookieRunner

It actually depends on what you want to do, what your business is all about and who are you are going to market. If you have plenty of time you can try all social media sites that you can invest your time on, but if you have just limited time maybe you just have to focus on the popular social media sites and target your targeted audience there.

raenamor

Not all media websites are relevant to your needs. using them all would only weary and exhaust your time, which makes it even tediously difficult to find out what you really wanted. You may have to search-filter the ones that interest your attention and make your comparison which one would closely relate to your preference. Not all social media websites are applicable for achieving your goal but there are a few some that will serve the purpose.

emodafinil

yes there is no restrictions to make accounts on social sites..
you can access as many accounts you want. but avoid doing ragging. social sites are used for multipurpose in todays era it is helpfuyl is advertisement as everything is getting done on digital basis.

paritosh

Different social media platforms has its own benefits, this depends on your business niche that which media will helps you a lot to makes a brand for your business or gives your more success.

ethelglover

If I want to market my blog posts and affiliate products then is is a good idea to use all the social media websites or stick to just a couple of the better ones?
What do you mean by all social media? explain please

If I want to market my blog posts and affiliate products then is is a good idea to use all the social media websites or stick to just a couple of the better ones?
Social media is a great platform for promoting your site and also affiliate products.

LearnTheNew

Based on your targeting visitors you can go with those platforms. Unless you following all the platform is useless or go with popular Social Plaforms in World Wide like Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest etc.

ireneg

What do you mean by all social media websites?

odysseus

This always confuses me... why not use as many as you can?

Look, the hard part is creating high quality content. Whether it is text, image or video, once you have it done, the hard part is mostly over. Posting it around is literally the easiest part of the whole process.

True, the content may be in the right format only for a few social networks. But why not post it on the other networks anyway? What is the downside? Even molding the content a little to fit better for other networks is not that hard once the initial piece of content is good.

jakeis

I think it's better to focus all your efforts on the social media websites that are the most appropriate ones for your niche. I think Facebook and Twitter are the most preferred ones, but depending on the type of your business you can reach your audience via Instagram as well. I think it's better to regularly publish quality posts on a few social media websites, targeting your main audience, instead of publishing on all social media websites. In my opinion, if you don't have the resources to answer quickly, Twitter (and other similar platforms) may not be the perfect option for your company’s social online presence.

mkamilson

you have to have a page for your blog in all the social media platform out there (facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram...) that will help you drive traffic from all of them and start testing the better source of visitors and stick to it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.