Should I use all the social media websites?

aretteprieve

To save your time and efforts I would recommend you to use several social networks not ALL of them. Choose the most suitable ones for your purposes and promote your content there

Llykam

For me, it's better to stick to the popular websites. Another suggestion is to create your own website, however creating just a website and posting whatever you're promoting is not enough too. You need someone if not you to know how to generate the traffic and earn money.

mildredtabitha

If I want to market my blog posts and affiliate products then is is a good idea to use all the social media websites or stick to just a couple of the better ones?

It all depends with your followers or the targeted population. If you feel you can get traffic and feedback faster on a certain social media, then you should market there only.

As for me, I share my post's links to all my social media account so I can be sure to get more feedback for what I am promoting.

Pearl88

Well, the more the better and much more successful in my opinion. I'd have to say that you should use all of them or as much as you can. What I also think would be a better way to get that Marketing to get going very well and fast is to search out the very popular and most used sites to use for your marketing. That way you won't have to overwhelm yourself with all of them because there are so many to try and keep up with. But when it all comes down to it, I'm sure you'll do just great with the decision you make. Good luck to you!

Judas2018

I personally stick to twitter, facebook and pinterest. I will eventually stray into Instagram one day but right now I am working on a relaunch project so that's far in the future. Snapchat will never be for me or my business in the future. I also hear its popularity is waning anyways. Linked In is good for business connections. Google Plus is another one I use. I like the design.

Nancy G

If I want to market my blog posts and affiliate products then is is a good idea to use all the social media websites or stick to just a couple of the better ones?
There is nothing wrong in trying all available social websites just to get the experience and for comparison purposes. This way you can best decide thru process of elimination which ones best suit your particular needs especially in your line of business or service being offered. Although you can easily get information or comparative reviews through the internet, exploring the websites will give you actual personal feel specially if you are targeting specific markets. Eventually you will focus on one or two major sites which you believe will give the maximum exposure and positive results.

wjxavier

There is a lot of chances to sell products when we use all social media accounts for marketing. There's nothing to lose. I would suggest that you must use all your social media account wisely to attract buyers. For example, instead of just focusing on posting products in Facebook, try to catch more followers by sharing your page or ask your friends to like and share your Facebook page. Have permission from them that can allow you to tag them once you release a product. This is to increase the viewers of your products using your friends of friends. Better to focus more on spreading your network and at the same time, the visuals of your product. Use enticing words as much as possible but make sure it's true and visible once they have seen your product.

jaymish

In my opinion you should use all of them. Social media can be helpful but it reaches only a limited number of of people. What I would advise is that don't only target your followers.Join as many groups as you can,especially related to your product.

I hope you're also using other avenues for advertising apart from social media. Social media is a good start, but it makes sense to advertise in forums, start a blog, join websites like hubpages, buy traffic and use SEO. Use all methods at your disposal. Don't limit yourself and your income.

HazelDJ

If you have many friends in your social media account who are responsive, then you can use it to market your blogs and your affiliate products. I said that because it will depend upon the readers. Yes, there are many social media sites to choose out there. Then observe which one causes your blogs and affiliate products more productive.

behappie

I think the best websites are the most relevant and best for your business. If you keep your attention on too many of the sites you will not be effective and worse still, you will be distracted. Concentrating on the relevant ones is just the best for you.

yuekai

Stick on social media that you have a lot of friends or connection like Facebook, Instagram or twitter, I will suggest to you to make a own page of your business to market at the same time use your own account to share every post you made on your page, make a group with your friends and family and share your post also on your group chat, your family and friends will view your post for sure even they don't know about this because they trust you of course.

Heather

I dont think using all the social media for marketing is forbidden but the question is, are they all worth it? You need to know specifically what is your target market, where they could be found and monitor. By means of monitoring, if you are new in this you might want to use every social media, and monitor which platform works best on you. Because in the long run, using every social media and keeping those platforms that doesnt work on you will take too much time. You only have to maintain the platform that is better for you and make it the best.

ecole11j

I don't know about literally ALL the social media sites. I mean, I don't think a site like Tumblr will really do much for you in terms of marketing. A good strategy might be to use a lot of the major ones (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and experiment with smaller ones you come across that catch your eye or might be niche related to the field to which you're trying to market. Some will probably work better and bring you a steady flow and you might get bupkis from others. There's a certain amount of trial and error to these things. If nothing else, focus on the major ones.

wapaks

It depends on your niche, however, if you want to use all social media platform it will take a lot of time. Try to be more specific where you can post to best audience. marketing strategies matter most.

edwardkenway

More social media website, more traffic can be see your blog. But sometimes its not working like what you are expect. Better use high DA and PA website, Because in popular site public connection is so high. Again you using high da and pa site but your content is not catchy then it wont work.
Sometime, suppose you dont use lots of social media site, but your blog content is so interesting then popular some website is enough. So, it depends on your blog quality, If it is good then traffic will come to your site automatically, But many people use not organic way some times maybe it's works well but it's not lasting many days.

etdigital

Join all social media sites, but mainly you can focus on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Identify your market segment, and try to analyze which website will work best for your business.

trendjing

Sharing your blogs on social media is a good way to invite visitors to your website. You can even have them share your posts so your number of viewers will expand. You can post your blogs to all social media sites that you have, but you may consider posting more on your social media that has lots of friends or followers. In this way, you will not spend so much time on your other accounts wherein you have the same followers on your most used social media.

riya

Nope.first of all identify a particular platform in which you can engage with audience.by that you can drive traffic.Its not a good idea to concentrate on all platform .

Kakashi2020

For me it's better to concentrate on whichever social media has the biggest niche connection, logically it would be the best target market based platform for conversions. I would suggest do the numbers first, compare and evaluate before choosing what platforms to use. Ideally 2 to 3 is enough.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.