Can't Add a payment method

fernandofg

Hi all,

I want to add my credit card into (Payment methods / Add payment method) but this page is in blank, nothing is displayed here.

I went to settings and look for the enable methods payments but I dont have this option either

I just clean cockies and cache and nothing, it seems that is impossible to add a credit card

When I create the account I skip to add the credit card, thinking to add it later, now I cant add the card

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

vishwa

Can you please be specific. Where you want to add payment method?

fernandofg

Hi,

In google adwords / billing and payments / payments methods / add payment method /
Here is supposed to give me the option to add my credit card but is empty, no credit card option (please see the screenshot I upload)

I just click ay the end of the blue line but is not showing any credit card option

I just follow all the instrucion on the adwords forums adwords.google.com like for example go to payments settings and reactivate the methods payments but there is no such option in my account. I onlt have this:
---Manual payments---
You pay for this service using your payments account balance. Each time a cost is incurred, the charge is deducted from this prepaid balance. If this payments account runs out of funds, your service stops. Adding funds will automatically restart your service.

When I create the account 2 days ago, I had the option to add my card, but I left that for later, now the option to add a card is not longer available

I clean cockies and cache but the problem persist

Thanks

Attachments

fernandofg

Fixed, when you create the adwords account and you skip add your card, it happens that you will not have available add a creddit card, for that you need to go to summary, make a payment, here you have bank transfer and other methods payamts, in the top part of the screen you have the option to switch from those mothods to a credit card

Thanks

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.