How important a business to have a website?

Mainejr

If you are just starting your business and you haven't earned much profit, I would suggest that you stick with your social media advertisements and wait for your business to grow. Save money to own a domain because as you have mentioned, it is expensive. So I would suggest that do not spend a lot of money for a business that is just starting. After your business have grown and you earned enough, then that is the right time to buy a domain. Besides, social media sites are fast growing and almost eveyone of all age and races have accounts especially on facebook, so just stick with it first. Just be hardworking and persistent, I'm sure you will gain a lot of customers and your business will expand.

fern2x2001

In these days, having website for your business is very important because this will help you reach your target demographic from places that you couldn't even go to. Instead of having your customers only from your place or the nearby area, putting up a website for your business is like telling the world the your business exists and is open to do business with the world. Not to mention that creating a website nowadays is practically free so there is no downside nor risks to creating your own website that features your business. And besides, when putting up a business, you'll always need all the help you can get, even from online :)

michelle camo

I think if your business is already establish and you really has a lot customers that walk in your store you don't really need to set up an online store but it still depends on you if you still want to reach a lot of people and to widen your business, you can set up an online store or a site since you know a lot of people nowadays prefer to go shopping online since it is more convenient and you don't know your products might reach different countries because of that.

Pragnya123

One of the main advantages of having a site is the ease of access the site gives to present and planned clients. With a website, potential clients can without much of a stretch discover you, take in more about your organization, and discover more about what you bring to the table. With a site, you can pick what is shown about your business, and you will likewise make it simple for potential clients to get in contact with you.

sweetpot81

Having a website if you are running a business is important. It plays a vital role in building a quick access between you and customer. There's alot of advantages having a website. Online shops are very trendy nowadays due to busy schedule. You can supervise your business at anytime of your convenience specially if it is automated. You can do a very good showcase on how to deliver your product through website and if it is only yours then the rate of competency is low in that way customers will focus on your products or services.

yajtagaamo

Having a website is a great addition to your business because the website shall provide information all the key pieces of information needed by your possible clients. If your business is also at retail or wholesale of a certain brand or an original brand you have created. The website can also be a platform for your clients to order your product. Overall there are a lot of things you can use a website for business.

Sha30

Now its more on technology and all people is use a smartphone for the social media for me i thinks its great to have a website for your business to advertized your bussiness easily and to have many buyer for your business because website is promote all over the word what bussiness you have thanks

MacRingel

It is good that you already have a background on making sales online thru social media. Yes, you should create your own website. There are lots of online stores out-there with a fashion business as their niche that is very successful. Having your own website can promote your own brand and increase more sales because you’ll have more target buyers. It’s like upgrading your business and it is a good choice.

freddyhawkz

Hi Canisaputra,

I would recommend that you start a website as it helps you build a brand image. People will take you a little bit more seriously if you have a website. If you do not have the budget to start a full fledged website, I would recommend that you create a one page website with your contact information and social media links. Later in future you can develop it when you have the financials.

Regards
Fred

trendjing

Living in this competitive, computer advanced generation, making a website for your business is really an option to make your brand be known and accessible to people not just in your country but globally.

Money would be at stake for a while, because we all know that creating a website is not cheap, yet eventually, it will be worth the penny.

Franco777

To formalize your business, I think you must create a website for it. These days, many business owners are taking the same approach.In fact, it will attract more customers.

edenmae29

In this generation a website is a must for every business. As a consumer myself it is important for me to check a business' website to gather or check details about the company and what they can offer. And also it shouldn't be just a plain website, it should be engaging and attractive to customers. Your website should have a pleasant design and easy interface so that site visitors will not find it difficult to browse.

aishley

Running online business is required to have a website which not only has your products but also provides some advanced and related information. You can have a blog or info page where you can engage your visitors because website engagement is very important for getting more conversions from it. If you are engaging your visitors successfully then you can get higher conversions and sales from the website.

OTCommerce

Sure. People tend to trust shopping on sites more than on social networks. This is the next step in business development.

PayOp

Yes, it is important! The site provides an opportunity to expand your business and reach a new level of income. The main thing is to connect a reliable payment system, and even better a few. You can use the payment aggregator and choose the best option for yourself and customers

Fishtrombone

It depends a lot on the type and size of the business. More and more small businesses just use social media for promotion, websites are really a waste of time for them.

watersquad

A website is a good option to centralize your selling platform. Today's competitive world, you definitely need a website for your business. It helps you to connect with Global buyers and increase your profit ratio. Today every business owner tries to cover customers globally and you can do it with a website

paulgl

With everything going online, a website is mandatory for a business. If budget is an issue then go with free subdomain till you get your hands on things. Something like a wordpress.com or blogger but you will get pretty basic things which might effect user experience.
It was the first time when I tried to have a website on the internet, I went with free options.

I would suggest you to go with a domain & premium theme & invest on hosting & other related things.

Yes it might cost you a bit but think it as an investment & the ROI from it will be huge.
Yes you are right, when we can earn benefits from websites then it is time to invest into websites with paid services like theme, hosting or domain name.

angel0077

hello @canisapurta. How are you? Yes social media marking for service is needed and you are doing the right thing but now a days to make your service a brand and get people attention you definitely need a website, where you can organize your service by category and get attention of your customers. So definitely you show make a website and it will defiantly give your business a better impression.Good luck!

ChrisKlow

Importance of Website in Today's Digital world

In today's digital world, to make the business visible on the web website is a necessity. I run a Telecom Business where I buy old and used business phones. I am getting around 100 leads/month due to my website's online presence.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.