Best Money Making Online Web Content Niches of 2017

Athenagdlyt

We're on the 2nd half of the year, and with the various niches online, it can be confusing to choose which ones can really be profitable.
I keep seeing the following:
Diet
Gadgets
Drones
Mobile Devices

But what else? What do you think are the most profitable web content niches this year?

vishwa

Choose something which you are passionate about and have a good amount of knowledge and expertise in that filed. When you choose a niche where you have good expertise, you are able to deliver good and quality content to your readers which will help them a lot. It will help you to build a successful blog.

Unknown

Well, you missed some of the high earning niches so let me add these to your list:
- general technology,
- money making, specifically earning money online,
- fitness,
- a healthy lifestyle, not just diets. But also things like supplements,
- eco-friendly things.

There's plenty more. You can pick one then research the keywords and how saturated it is before investing your time into it. I hope that this helps you :)

Rob Whisonant

I have a feeling you are really interested in what sub-niches are doing really good instead of the main niches. There are basically 3 niches that will always do well. Drill down in one of these to a sub-niche you are passionate about.

Health
Wealth
Love

manmad

There are a lot of niches actually and probably all of them are saturated, that's why you should focus on sub-niches. If you're niche is travelling, then focus on travelling in a certain country or at least region of the world. If you are a fitness niche, then bring it down to a certain thing, for example workout sheets, if you want to post quotes, then post ones from a specific genre or so. It's all about being creative nowadays, because the interest in earning money online is constantly growing and people know these stuff, so it's only going to be getting more saturated.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.