Do you add everyone on Facebook?

GabbyBoink29

I started using Facebook for Family and Friends purposes only. I kept my Facebook Account private because there are some fake or dummy accounts who keeps on adding me. I Exclusively add all my family members and close friends. I also have another Facebook Account for my Online Business. I add some people on that account so they can view and choose items on my business.

aretteprieve

I don't add every user that sends me a request. I add only those who are friends and family of mine, people whom I want to communicate with regularly

wapaks

Yeah, Before when I was exploring on facebook we back 5 years. I kept on adding a lot of people even though I've never know or meet them face to face and that's why I got many friends who's posting a very bad like nude photos and post. That's why I need to unfriend those one by one.

iamchenita

Actually, I don't add everyone on Facebook. I only add people whom I know about him/her. If I know her/him, I add them and if not, sorry. Facebook is intended for people to communicate around the world by using this site but as of now, they use Facebook to scam people and it is really hard to trust people whom you don't know. It really depends on the user of Facebook.
If the person adds everyone on Facebook, that means, he/she needs a liker/commentor on his/her post daily. In simply terms, they are the people who want to be famous.
If the person doesn't add everyone on Facebook and keeps the profile private which is only visible to his/her friends, that means he/she wants to keep his/her life in private and doesn't want to be involved in making him/her self famous on Facebook.

Rogue

I don't add people on facebook. I believe that if they wanted to get in touch they will come to you. I'm not one to initiate by adding people especially stranger. Even I had hard times on accepting friend requests of those of the stranger what more is adding them. It's my way of sorting people. But if you are doing a business adding everyone will be a great tactic. You need the masses preferably strangers as your prospective customer. You will be needing a crowd to spread out your business around the globe. Facebook is the ideal place for that due to massive numbers of user currently pooling inside.

jsp0718

I don't really add everyone on facebook, I only add those that I know or the people I'm interested in. I guess I normally use facebook for reaching out to anyone that I don't have a contact number to reach. It's just not so comforting that people you don't know can see what's happening with your life, and you might be prone to scams and cyber bullying. Better safe than sorry.

MacRingel

No, having lots of friends is a good thing but I prefer to add or accept only those people who truly know me and whom I really know. The reason for this is for security, as much as possible I want to assure my security and my love ones safety by limiting the people who see my details and post. Besides not all people who add you in the social media accounts have good intentions for you. Others will just add you to have access in your account either because they want to know your stats and spread gossips which is not true or use your personal details to scam you.

Sha30

No only frieds i accept in my facbook acount because for security reason to protect my self and my family. To unknown people

DanielDP

I only add people who have at least three friends with me, or people I want to follow for work. If you add anyone on facebook at risk you will encounter bad guys, Its will be public information information, take your photo to impersonate.... That's what a friend of mine has encountered.

vinvill

Not everyone, others may stalk you my facebook.is exclusive for my friends and relatives which i know personally

Others may add you and offers you rubbish and may steal information from you its better to be private after all..

Dictator20

No, I only ad and accept the people that I know and it is because of my security reasons. Because not all of the names that used in facebook is their real name they can use other names to do crime. And also I will suggest to you that you should not post all your personal information in facebook because it can steal by those criminals or what we called 'Identity theft' where your Identity will be used to do crime such as your bank account, birthday, name, etc. THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK.

vin.averia

Facebook has a limit to the amount of friends you can have and that is why many people end up choosing to filter out who are the people that have to be added, while others don't care and add all the people who send invitations (and when the limit is exceeded, they simply create another account).

Which team do you belong to?

Hi. Me, I only add friends, acquaintances, co-workers, relatives, and people I am interest in or like, I add and follow.

I don't want my profile to be exposed or to be a public profile which anyone can check out and talk about. Especially people whom I do not know and will never know.

What I do instead, if I need a market or a large group of people for example, to market something or to inquire about something, I search and joins groups in facebook.

I don't just add or invite just anyone to a facebook friend unless I really have to.

Renz404

I only add a people on Facebook if I know him. If someone sent to me a friend request, I really think to my self if I know him very well before I accept her friend request.

macfais

Facebook has a limit to the amount of friends you can have and that is why many people end up choosing to filter out who are the people that have to be added, while others don't care and add all the people who send invitations (and when the limit is exceeded, they simply create another account).

Which team do you belong to?
Adding everyone in Facebook especially those strangers is a bad idea. It is either you will end up adding those who are doing cyber crimes (such as scammers), or vice versa, one that will "report" you as scammer. Adding someone in Facebook means you are letting him to enter into your private world. You are giving him an access to your posts, updates about your daily activities, or friends. So, we must think hundred times before clicking the "add friend" button.

afftomm

For me I only add my friends and the people that I trust on facebook. If I want to add random people on facebook, I think creating a dummy account would be great. I just don't want random people to know my activities and my status on facebook. I think there are people out there who will use the information that they can get from you account to do harm on you or your family. It's just my opinion.

ogw11

In my opinion, I feel as though adding too many strangers on Facebook makes the account less personal. I would feel weird if I posted something personal to Facebook and then hundreds of strangers who are my "friends" saw and read it. I like to add only my closest family and friends, and maybe some other people that I'm familiar with and I don't mind adding to my friend list to view my personal life. The more technology is growing, the more people feel the need to put their whole life out there, however I think that it's fine to just stick to using Facebook and other social media platforms as a way to connect with the close people in your life. That is what makes it fun! Thought?

rosebusiness8

It is a No-No for me to add someone in Facebook that I do not know personally. For me, its like opening up to a stranger also, most of the time it raises a red flag to me, since there are lot of fraudsters online these days. And I hate having multiple accounts with the same social media platform unless it is for business. So, I filter the friend requests that I am receiving and also, I do not know if its just me but I take the time at least once a month to review and make certain that all my Facebook friends were the one's that I have approved. Haha! The skeptical in me.

pau18

I don't add people whom I really don't know. But there are people whom I accept because we have the same interest or hobby. I add them because we are in the same group although we don't really meet in person, but there are others that I meet through meet and greet. And I don't add people who post hate comments and negative posts.

Rackie

I only add a person i really know, like friends and relatives. But sometimes a lot send me a friend request,but before i confirm i always look if that person living in my hometown or if that person is friends also of my friends.

anor0428

To be safe, I only add those people that I really know. We have to be cautious on adding anyone on our facebook account and other social media account because you can never be sure, some do add people to just get information and to hack your account. Better be safe than sorry.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.