Do you add everyone on Facebook?

bienn05

No I don't, I just add my real friends on Facebook. I don't want to see an unknown person in my newsfeed. It gets me so annoyed and I eventually unfriend that person. I am the person who does not add anybody unless there are some important matters to fix or I just met a new friend. I am not a person who just accepts or adds everybody because there are scammers and posters everywhere in the internet. We just need to avoid people who are not our friends.

chongjasmine

I don't add everyone into my facebook.
For facebook, I tend to add only people I know in real life.

hostingvsreview

I had some unknown friends in fb, But I block all unknown accounts after I heard a news that hackers can hack someone's fb account easily if the user is friend with them.
So, it's good if you do not accept strangers request in your fb profile.

kraodes

No. One reason: Identity theft. Too many people stealing your photos to put in who knows where.

gracadedues

I definately don't just add any person. If they look fake or weird its a no for me. I also rarely add people that I've never met or that I don't have common friends with. Just too risky and I put a lot of personal things on Facebook.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.