Do you add everyone on Facebook?

junrose123

No, I just add those people who are close to me or those people that I really know well. It is because now a days there are a lot of fake Facebook profile in the web, if we are going to entertain such people that we really don't know, then we might be at risk for future hacker and scammers. It is very important to avoid adding people who are not familiar to us, just add those people that you saw already in person since it is now very easy to make a Facebook account in an instant.

trendjing

Facebook has a limit to the amount of friends you can have and that is why many people end up choosing to filter out who are the people that have to be added, while others don't care and add all the people who send invitations (and when the limit is exceeded, they simply create another account).

Which team do you belong to?
Facebook is a social media that is globally used. Responding to invites can be an advantage or a disadvantage. If you are using Facebook as a means to extending your business online, it is acceptable to add everyone as your friend. Make sure that it is not your personal account for safety purpose and not to expose your privacy.

JB Fernandez

No. I only accept friend request if I really know him personally or we had a common friend. In that way I can maintain my facebook list of friends with people whom I really know and knows me also. We don't need a lot of facebook friends, a few good ones is very much enough.

shirley

No, I don't add and accept every friend requests in Facebook. Nowadays, it's hard to trust people you dont know. I only add my relatives, batchmates and acquaintances. I'm not that young anymore to compete for popularity of having lot of friends and likers for my photos and posts. And I believe also in the reminders that 'Think before you click" even in adding friends.

fhaye_rd

I only add people that I know especially friends and relatives. There are some account that are fake and sometimes it's hard for some account to judge if it's fake or real. I also add people that I wanted to know. That's why I have a lot of pending friend request and I don't have any intention to accept them.

cruzdanielledaryll

Using the Facebook for the first time, Yes I want to actually add strangers and make many friends instantly. Honestly, I thought it was a dating site back then but right now, No. I don't do that. I actually add who I know personally, like elementary, high school, college or neighbor friends and relatives. I add pretty girls too but first I check if both of us have a mutual friend so it doesn't seem awkward to add me as their friend. I also add a friend if we have both mutual interest.

JezieLyn

I did not know that Facebook has a limitation when it comes to the number of friends in your account. Though, I don't really add people just like that. Even when I know them, I still feel uncomfortable adding them. Probably because we never talk in reality. I don't also confirm when I know that person has already an account, unless that person would tell me that it is his/her new one. I just don't trust easily. Before I confirm, ill look into his/her activities and mutual friends. If I don't see any, I wont confirm. I have learned my lesson. So just remember before you click think twice.

Crist

We cannot add all people on facebook. But we can add as many as we can. Time will come that we will need the list of friends that we have. Much better to have friends on other countries cause that help you exchange of cultures and thoughts in each of their own country. Who knows when you can visit each others country at least you'll already know a person you can contact and place to stay. There are many benefits of expanding your friends list.

alyza18

I have not reach the maximum amount of my Facebook friends yet because i only add the people i know. Some people are trying to make friends on me on which they have a different name and i am a bit skeptical so i just rejected their request. It is so hard for me to trust people now a days because most people use internet to hacked accounts and post unwanted things on your page.

Jim15

I only add people on my account that I really know in person or a friend of my friends and family. Right now, my friends list haven't exceeded or full yet so I'm not willing to create a new account.

Gladford

No, I dont add people from my friendlist unless i have interest to be close to them or know them.

Louieee

I have 3 accounts.
The personal, the public, and the test account,
I only add family and absolutely closest friends to personal. And as for public I add everyone, and to the test account I add no one as it's just to test facebook layouts.

carolinasky

I have a professional account as well as personal Facebook account. I choose to be very select when adding people to my personal account. I try to invite as many as possible to the professional account. I have the professional account created under my personal. When it comes to advertising and posting in groups I have to use my personal account to post and then tag our business. I believe I am on the watch who you add as a friend team.

paulamichaela

I used to do it. I have added people who I don't know because we have mutual friends and we are in the same city. By the way, I live in a small city like everyone knows everybody. I have lived in different big cities for quite some time and met new people. The reason why I stopped adding people that I don't know because when you post something that they don't agree then bashed you up and photos I upload they seem to have these comments which are inappropriate in all levels and I'm not making it all up. I don't appreciate people who bashed people they haven't seen in person. I filtered all my friends and that's the start why I have 2 Facebook accounts to separate work from my personal life. I have also realized that it's not safe exposing your whereabouts to people you don't even know. It's just not healthy to stress on some people who are just posting bad things about you on your wall and all people close to you and related to you can see it. We all have different reasons in this world and that's what happened to me.

DenMa

I only add people if I know them personally or they are on the same circle as I am so I could use them to boost any legit traffic that I could get for my site. Facebook is a great tool for free marketing if you know how to use to your advantage.

bingggay03

I used to add everyone on facebook. Until I learned my lesson with one incident. Someone hateful and full of greed use another account and stalked me. getting all my details,my pictures, my information. So after that I shove off all those I don't personally know. Leaving just my friends, office mates and families. We should really careful with sharing all our information online.

klarencekay28

I'm just choosing the people who will I add and accept to my friends list. Just the people I know and related to me because it's hard to trust people nowadays. There are some who just want to scam you.

Ryanshaw

No, i don't add everyone..i only add those people which i really want to follow....

Marga

I don't add everyone and I don't understand people that accept every single request they receive. There are so many better ways to connect with the followers if people want to use Facebook for marketing purposes. Apart from fanpages, they can create groups. Fanpages have disadvantages- an organic reach is sometimes really poor. In groups people can set to receive notifications. Creating events is also great way to reach people. The biggest advantage of events is that people get notified about posts by admins (of course they would turn them off if you go crazy with the posts).

Apart from luck of privacy, accepting strangers on Facebook is risky. I see all the time people sending viruses because they open suspicious links and attachments.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.