Please review my site

Sharmine

Very awesome screensaver! But the title page should look more interesting. Take an example from this forum! We can see that it is active!

Altair

The header is super impressive.
The description is well writen.
However, the navigation bar seems out of place.

freeiptvlinks

I do not like the social media buttons color.
Original colors are better.
Otherwise very nice website.

ron13315

I'm getting crazy about this website of mine guys. Its more than 3years since I created this site and it have a lot of visitors but still google adsense not accepting this site. My latest site that is less than 1year was accepted by adsense (You can see it in my signiture). My philippinature.com site is also in playstore/google apps, Im thinking that my website app is the cause why adsense not accepting it. What do you think? should I remove my website app in playstore?

saurabhkakdee

yes its goods with proper detailing of places you can use more pictures with describing each and every pictures

Omgirl

The website is very exciting and life like with the the moving image. It is clean and well organized. The recent blogs that are located on the side for people to view is a great touch as well.

mi99

hello had a look at your site header is great its just my thinking a little soft music with the header could be nice good work

jassdomin

Hi there,

I found your website is well-organized. As per the design, it seems simple but the piece of information is good.
In terms of SEO perspective, you have to improve title & meta descriptions. Your site is mobile friendly but it takes Lil more time to load on mobile.
I have also found at the bottom of each article where you located share it option is not visible some time on the website. please look into it.

Rest I found interesting website and the best portal to explore more places.

tozman

At the homepage, I would add some space (like 2em / 20px) between the text "The Philippines is a Southeast Asian nation ... " and the image above it - it's too much clumped together.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.