Pinterest - What is this site?

jmoran

I totally agree: Pinterest's popularity is increasing every day and it is important for SEO, too.

skyhoby

Pinterest is a social media platform (a type of social bookmarking service). Where you can pin your pictures.

Last edited:

Ric

Pinterest is a social site for image sharing and you can share your image according to your interest and also sdd link to them.

aixporter

Great... it's actually more of a social media site than photo sharing site..

bruno007

First of all pinterest is not an Amazon's product, pinterest is a website where you can tag, pin your photos. It is a very interesting and useful website, it is the 4th most successful traffic driving website.

DPrat

Pinterest-- A New Wave In Social Media

Well, I have been experimenting with Pinterest for a brief period. During this period I came across some amazing facts and future potential of this social site. I would like to mention them:

1. Users can easily "Pin" and share photos.
  2. These photos can be segregated under different specified categories.
  3. Pinterest can provide an amazing platform for advertisers and marketeers as they have great opportunity to design an attractive Ad and promotional banner and share it in a viral way to the followers of the particular category to which it may belong, all in a new way.
  4. Though Facebook and Twitter provides similar features, but as Pinterest's niche is based on photos and pictures, hence it will be a step ahead of it with an attractive and user-friendly interface and features.

But I feel like Pinterest have a long way to go for more wonderful outcomes and results.

giffy

It is a photo sharing site. it allows you to share theme based photos. You can sort your pins to "boards" and you can even re-pin or like what other people share. Pinterest also serves well for SEO purposes.

Alex_smith

Pinterest is a social media sites which is the combination both facebook and twitter.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
fab
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.