With what social media can I Vlog?

jeksaturday

It pretty obvious, you must go with YouTube of course, but have goals and everything. But starting a channel is not that easy, you must find your niche and you should be passionate of what you are doing. Why? Because people doesn't watch channels/creators that doesn't show confidence, instead they only bash them online. Trust me, been there. ^_^

If you are starting a channel, seek help with some friend and promote through others platforms like social media or forums that has same niche as yours. Hope it helps.

fredoman

It's pretty obvious that you can use YouTube to start your Vlog, but of course it's tough to start a channel with out subscribers so use other social media platform to increase the awareness of your fiends and other potential subscribers. Use Facebook in promotion your channel, asking them to subscribe and explaining why they should subscribe.

Nancy G

With so many available social networks, you do not have to be involved in ALL of them as it is effort and time consuming. Search thru the internet first the top social media sites, their target market, and performance. Focus on those networks which caters best to your target viewers online. So far, YOUTUBE is the most effective site for vlogs as it has a wide community and following. Having good content and presentation will not be enough as you have to be consistently good in whatever you are doing to build a successful channel. You have to gain subscribers and more viewership. You can explore use of other social media sites, maybe one or two and expand as needed to promote your channel. Facebook has a good following, with Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc. to name a few with their own specialties. You can do interesting mini blogs, video teasers, clips, photos to engage your viewers leading them to check out your YOUTUBE channel. In general, you have to enjoy vlogging and actively engage with your viewers to build strong following. Your viewers value your thoughts and sharing and can easily sense your sincerity and genuineness.

Last edited:

eeecentric

I agree with what has been mentioned, but also if you want to vlog live, there are several platforms to choose from. Periscope, which is owned by Twitter is one live streaming option. Periscope is the way that twitter users can share what they are doing through their point of view, and sharing it with their twitter followers. I believe Youtube also has a live streaming feature as well. A lot of social media sites are beginning to adapt their own live versions, such as Instagram and Facebook.

genesis

Always, the option would be YouTube and Facebook. Instagram I think are only for photos, same goes with tweeter? hmm. But the real obvious answer here are these two. And actually, these are the only social sites which I made my account, It's reliable and easy to use. Or create your own blog. That would be better. Have your own site and spread your created blog in other social media sites. Good luck :)

VladOne

Youtube and Facebook are the bes site for Vlogs right now. I prefer both of them because of the number of audience you can catch with those sites. You can easily get famous if your vlogs are quality and you know how to properly advertise it.

ecole11j

As many others have already said, YouTube and Facebook are probably the best platforms for vlogging. Between those two, I would definitely say YouTube would be better. It's the first place on the Internet people would generally turn to for video content, and if you gain enough of a following you could even start to earn revenue from your YouTube videos.

iamchenita

I would suggest you to use the YouTube for which it is known for vlogging site and the most popular site for making a vlog. You can post on YouTube about your vlog videos but first you must have an account on YouTube in order you can upload your vlog videos. Then choose some topic about your vlog which it can be an eye catching to the viewers and also make a good quality of your vlog videos for which people or viewers would love to watch your vlog videos all over again and again.
Second option would be Wordpress! Wordpress is also known for vlogger and you can use the wordpress as your Vlog Site. You can use wordpress for free and manage your vlog site in your own hands. You can post videos, your content ideas and etc.
Actually you can use both of them in making and growing your vlog site!
You can use the wordpress to put the link of your Vlog Videos on YouTube and vice-versa!
Starting a vlog would really need efforts, dedication and determination in reaching your vlog to the highest level which it can brought you to be a famous one so good luck in starting a vlog! :)

Dictator20

You can start in Facebook and Youtube. In my opinion, I will suggest you to post your vlogs in Facebook first after you got a number of viewers that was the proper time for you to post your vlogs on youtube and start to earn money. Just a friendly tip, if you will make video of you, everytime you will face the camera always be energetic and funny so your viewers or subscribers will not be bored. Also you should be trendy, remember that most of the viewers in youtube are teen agers.

anaaibachan

I would suggest YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram for Vlogging as starting point. I am planning to vlog middle of next year. Right now, for my blog, I am using WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin. But in the end, it's all up to you as what you're comfortable with. In the future, if you can upgrade to a premium account, I will highly suggest it. In blogging, you get more features with a premium WordPress account. Of course, it pays to have a good camera, lighting equipment, stabilizer, and a microphone that you can attach to your camera. Good luck to your vlog channel!

HazelDJ

I want to Start Vlogging. With what social media can I do it? Tell me a couple of options if you know any.
You can use your YouTube account to post your vlogs. There are so many people around the world who use Facebook than any other social media. While they scroll down the posts, they can see your vlogs even without intentionally searching it. You can still use YouTube but I am sure, there will be less people who will be watching.

HazelDJ

I want to Start Vlogging. With what social media can I do it? Tell me a couple of options if you know any.
You can use YouTube where you will post your vlogs. Just be sure that your videos are clear, nice, informative and unique so that many people will watch, like and subscribe. However, before you post those videos, I suggest that you let your friends watch them first. The importance of this suggestion is for you to edit in case there are flaws.

Danalana

You can vlog through youtube, dailymotion, and video streaming websites. I think youtube is the most user-friendly. I used to do dailymotion but I barely got any views.

trendjing

Vlogging is on trend right now, because you can relate to your viewers in more personal level. A lot of Youtubers I subscribed in to really have a lot of viewers. You can do both on Youtube and Facebook. They have the have the most number of subscribers in the internet world. So one way or another, you will gain more subscribers or followers.

JayGum28

My best option/choice for you would be Youtube. Make atleast 5 videos with good quality and content, then the rest will follow. You could aslo ask viewers to hit like and subscribe at the end of the Vlog. For more views, you should also consider a good title and a relevant cover picture. You may also try considering Facebook. Facebook now offers live streaming as well. There you could ask friends to help you by liking and sharing your Vlog or page. Learning how to effectively use both will surely lead to more views, followers, and subscribers.

Chris DaSilva

Youtube is the most popular vlogging platform. You can create your vlogging channel here free and share your thoughts with others. And the extra benefit you can get from youtube vlogging is you can earn money with your videos if it doesnt violet community standard of youtube.

But as youtube has billions of users and they upload numbers of videos in a second it may be tough for you to bring your video in top position.

You can also use other vlogging platforms to share your videos like: Vimeo, Dailymotion, Viddlr and Facebook.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.