Tips for becoming the best designers

hoangvu

Hi guys

There is a desire to become the best when it comes to designing or anything. To make sure you achieve success, you would need to be aware of the tips, which can help you in becoming the best designer.

Do you have any tip, which can help others in becoming a better designer?

pramod

There are some common tools/software’s you can use for web designing.

1. W3c Markup Validation Service
  2. Adobe Creative Suite
  3. Web Browser Shots
  4. Adobe Photoshop
  5. Foundation Camp
  6. Typeface Doctor
  7. Adobe Kuler
  8. Drop Box
  9. Pixie
To become an expert in graphic or web design field, you need to learn very more knowledge and make more real projects on this. It's fast way to lead you to the best!

Hope these tips are useful :)

Alex_smith

Designers need to have the different mentality than others, he should think not only in the design time, he should think in other free time too, he should think about natural colors and day to day seeing pictures on the natures, by seeing those picture he can get good design skills.

BlackWoods

Always look at other great designs for inspiration.
Learn from mistake, see what's work and what's not.

donaldmedina

To become the best designer you need to know how to deliver technology with creativity. You must be well acquainted with the latest technologies in designing and should also be interactive with your client.

mido

Browse through creative sites such as Dribbble and Envato daily. Keep yourself up to date with the latest design trends. Try to read as much as possible about the theory behind good design if you don't have the raw talent already.

digitalConnect

1st of all when it coming word "designing", the most important thing is you need to be creative & 2nd see as many design as you can & learn something new from them.

northmail

do 15-25 banners a day (promo tools) - do that for a couple of weeks straight. i had the same training when i was new. in promo tools, you get to understand the proper use of levels, image content, color matches and everything. for a scratch it would suck at first but then again your best reference is in the internet.

master the colro correction skill. this will help you greatly. sometimes we just plug pictures in our design wthout properly fixing those essentials. it would make a big difference i guarantee

Last edited by a moderator:

kim16

To be the best, I think you have to learn the principles of designing. After learning the ropes, break them and do experiments to your heart's delight until you come up with creative outputs. Wish you luck. Cheers!

joed77

The first thing I would develop is observation, and having a keen eye for beauty, artists spend come up with their concept staring at an object all day or walking on a forest, it's easy to acquire technique and gather tools, for the creativity part, you just have look at pictures:smart:

edwardkenway

hard work on it will make you master of designer, so keep practicing here are some method that might be help you:

--> you can work with color
-->fonts
--> keep the right track for alignment and layouts of design
-->you can see lots of blogs about design that will give some concepts
-->you can participate in different forums website like pinterest, deviantart etc.

ArtisticDesign

The key to becoming a world class designer is immersing yourself in the field and working with other designers to understand how they create their ideas. At our design studio we create an idea wall and fill it with pictures of the idea, object, culture, flavor, energy we are trying to create. Then we work off that to brainstorm, bounce ideas off each other and create a new design. You might not think that surrounding yourself in such an environment makes a difference, but it puts your brain in the right atmosphere to create, just like having background music puts your voice in the right atmosphere to sing, as opposed to singing acapella. Find yourself a master designer to apprentice under for a few years and do everything in your power to learn and grow from the experience.

Nancy G

A great designer is somebody who has mastered his artistry and has built a good reputation over the years. He has the passion and drive to continue learning even new skills and technologies to further enhance his skills. He is not afraid to break new rules, go beyond borders and dare to be different. He is recognized and appreciated for his work, being sensitive to the needs of the market brought by wisdom gained from years of experience and learning.

I believe every great designer has a mentor, coach or inspiration in the background. This special person or being has provided the motivation, training or channel by which the designer can fully develop his talent to what can be potentially achieved. The designer starts with a passion to learn and the drive to continually practise and master his craft to perfection. The creative process never stops, continue to grow, expand, wanting to be better each time.

CookieRunner

I believe that in order for you to become a better designer you have to know the fad of what's going on in the Business. You should have mastered the art of designing and is very open to new ideas with designing. Of course it is a given that you have to be creative, artistic and has a taste in designing.

linconcley

While it comes with the best then one thing is clear that is you need to work on it, then you can get your goal. For becoming designer you need to work with colors, recognize colors is very important part of the design, because of color is the very vital part of the design. But always color will be unique that is not true sometimes black and white colors can make unique design. You need to work with fonts, sometimes design can be happen with fonts, so this is another part of the design. Fonts can make a design very nice. Different site contest can help you to reach your goal such as instagram, DA or deviantart, and design related site. You can get more information from youtube tutorials.

HazelDJ

Hi guys

There is a desire to become the best when it comes to designing or anything. To make sure you achieve success, you would need to be aware of the tips, which can help you in becoming the best designer.

Do you have any tip, which can help others in becoming a better designer?
For you to become the best designer, your work should have the following:

a. nice combinations of colors
b. must be simple
c. must be in order, not complicated

Kakashi2020

You must be exposed to what's
going on in the design world.

let's constantly looking at what
is getting noticed and talked
about in the design world so
that I can apply the same
professionalism to my work.

I can also keep an eye on what
the current design trends are and
where they are going.

Finally, I listen to critique. It helps
me to decide and evolve my designs.

vincent007

On these days demand of the designers is huge, so it is simple to understand there is more competition. If you want make anything best then you should work on your desired design, there are some tips those might be work for become a designer, these are like:

*For professional work you need to learn it in a professional way, so you can take a course about it.
*On online you can find lots of tutorial about designing you can take advantage from those videos.
*If you want to work with with graphics things then you need to use of colors, texts, layouts etc.
*You need learn more about deign, for this reason you should study on it, it can happen by books and videos of professionals.
*You should engage with other professionals who are very best at it.

graphikerondemand

A graphic designer is primarily responsible for creating images to either sell a product, service or market a message. These images can be anything from posters, magazines to web banners. Graphic designers do not have to draw. However, they must be creative and have the technical skills to put together beautiful compositions using design elements such as typography, images and color.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views