Google drive video autoplay?

Dopani

I have an MP4 video that I want to add to my website and of course I need to store it somewhere on the internet. I chose Google drive and I uploaded to it.
The issue is I I need it to autoplay when the web page loads.
I am looking for embed codes with autoplay function. Is there a way to do with Google drive. Does anyone on here have any advice? Other hosted options with autoplay feature?
Thanks,

PMonroe

As far I know it’s not possible to use the autoplay function, when you ae using Google drive as your serving host of the content.
What I would prefer to use, YouTube best online server for videos that can solve your problem.
You can easily get an embed code from youtube and use it on your website allowing auto play features.
Also, there are many free cloud servers that offers to use their space, as I would mention “open load” but you wouldnt get the expected speed without buffering. It will make your users irritated and make them to leave your page.
Hope you find it helpful and if you find more better solution , please let me know .looking forward to hear from you .
Regards

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.