Favorite Sport!

Mark I. Bentz

I am state level player of badminton, I love to play badminton, It is very nice to play, it needs lots of physical effort to play this game, it keeps me fit and healthy.

RenceG

My most favorite sport is basketball. I am an avid fan of this sport. There are a thousand reasons a fan of this sport can give. One of them is that because basketball unites everyone. When the best of the best teams are all set for the finals, millions of fans around the world prepare and mark their calendars for the championship, and when it starts we scream, ball is life!

cruzdanielledaryll

My favorite sport is Basketball. I become a fan in 2008 when I see my favorite team play, they won a championship in that year but never won again the last 8 years. I never gave up on them and still support them through their ups and downs. At last, they won a championship last year fans gone crazy that night they won the chip and they bring back the lost glory. Never Say Die.

spoorti1509

Well as a outdoor game i always love to play Cricket and as a indoor game Chess but due to pubg addiction i am not able to play outdoor and indoor games either

ooi18

I prefer football, and sometimes badminton if a athlete from my country is competing.

lakersgirl

I'm an avid sports fan. I can watch pretty much everything but I used to play tennis for 12 years (never went pro) so I gues that's my favorite sport.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views