Can we get ranking without SEO?

hoangvu

Hi Guys,

Can you give me the answer of my one simple question? Can we get ranking of our keywords without SEO work?

if yes so how?
if No so why?

Currently many website is doing a SEO for keyword ranking in Google, Yahoo and Bing and paying the money to other SEO companies. so would like to ask why this is necessary for good keywords ranking?

HostNurse

No, generally speaking you can not get a good ranking in SERP's without optimizing and marketing your website, unless the keyword is has too low competition or no competition and no one speaking about it except your website, then your website will probably show for that keyword with no optimization and/or marketing.

Read some articles and tips about SEO and SEM and follow the basics.

pramod

Hi Guys,

Can you give me the answer of my one simple question? Can we get ranking of our keywords without SEO work?

if yes so how?
Yes, its possible to get Keywords Ranking in Search Engines without doing SEO, your Website should have unique and valuable content with proper Title, Heading, Images and other useful contents.

If the content provided by your Website is more appropriate then any other Websites online, you would be on the Top on Search Engines.

As if you build powerful contents, audiences who visited your website, can share your content on other Websites, Social Networking Website linking back to your Website, and there you gets the Natural link, which is more fruitful then any other link building techniques.

DPrat

DPrat
I completely agree with Pramod. A small example is , that one of my client's client posted a personal blog post which was posted around 3 years back, but contain a strong statement. That guy did nothing with for SEO, in fact there is not google analytics code in the site and and not even any sitemaps(that means not even submitted to any search engines), still now it is showing 2nd or 3rd position in google serps for some good keywords. So it is possible.

Holly Nicole

You need SEO for your website to be found on search engine if you don't improve SEO it can hurt your website ranking

agelinajohly

i don't think so. for ranking we should do quality onpage and offpage work...

Melanjohn

Why do not apply SEO for site? Is there any bad experience you have?

I have so much experience of SEO and it will only work if SEO design matched with site's topic.

harrycp

As far as my suggestions go for SEO as it helps you gain much publicity that you cant gain otherwise and if you want your website in top searches then you have to do SEO for that.

socialmediadfw

Hi Guys,

if yes so how?
if No so why?

Currently many website is doing a SEO for keyword ranking in Google, Yahoo and Bing and paying the money to other SEO companies. so would like to ask why this is necessary for good keywords ranking?
Never, You can't get rank on major search engines without SEO for any website. Making a website more search engine friendly after development work is first and foremost task of SEO. One couldn't go without SEO if he/she would like to promote a website.

OWF

Funny! as the name implies Search Engine Optimization, is a way of optimizing your site to get ranked in search engines, so if your site is not optimized, you cannot get ranked. As simple as that.

MikeQ

I think if there is low competitive keyword, if no one is targeting that keyword then you can get ranking without seo as well.

Addyou

Without SEO its very difficult to get good ranking,if we get means its because of uniqueness of that site,but percentage is very less..When we optimize our site properly using SEO then we will get good ranking easily..

Ric

Yes, your site get ranked without seo if your site have good and quality content. Your site ranked on your domain name. But we cannot sure about your keyword or site position on general keywords.

Alex Thompson

Yes, its possible to get Keywords Ranking in Search Engines without doing SEO, your Website should have unique and valuable content with proper Title, Heading, Images and other useful contents.Thank you..

querysolution

hi dude, you are absolutely right but, as we know content play an important role, so, if you have content and know webmaster highlighter , then we can also achieve our target

AndrewFlintoff

Re:

Hi Guys,

if yes so how?
if No so why?

Facebook haven't get done SEO yet. Even Google also haven't done SEO but still they are on top. You need to be brand for ranking with out SEO. If you are bot brand than PPC is also option for you.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.