Social media or Video marketing

Daniel Cortes

You can get traffic from both methods but it takes time and work to build up the traffic so focus on the method you like the most and stick to it.
Search engine traffic is the best traffic though :)

SClikes

I would say that social media and video marketing, both are effective They help to increase website traffic and brand visibility easily.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Video marketing need to do in social media to spread your brand or promotions, hence I am sure you will need both :)

vincetucker

In order to get exposure from a social media platform of a video sharing platfrom. You must have very good following because the more following you have, your post/video would get more attention. You may make a video and promote it via social media.

mariajones

Video Is the way to get traffic but Social Media is most impotent platform where you published your video.

tanikacampos

Hi everyone, Please can you tell me how do I get more traffic social media marketing or video marketing?
Both are equally important to get more visitors to your site. You can promote your video through social media. So both are needed.

Armorica

Do not ask for recommendations. It all depends on the quality of your videos/social media activities. Just test both and take a look what source will bring more traffic

Nizam18

Video marketing via social media marketing will be more effective

SitePro

Both. Use videos to show how to use your product or service, first. Promote each video and product/service and new news in social media.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.