My IP's have been blacklisted

Nish

Hi guys,
Some of my IP's have been blacklisted. I've no clue as to how this happened. Is there anything I could do now?? Are my IP's gone? Is there a wayto white-list my IPs? Could someone please help.

Rob Whisonant

The best way is to get your host to change your IP addresses. But, you should first look into why they are blacklisted.

Nish

Hi @Rob Whisonant , thanks for your reply. I've been kept busy searching for a tool which helps me in delisting my IP's yesterday. I've found several tools online like MXToolBox for example, but it only returns a list of blacklists where my IP languishes. I'm searching for a tool which provides step-by-step guide to delist blacklisted IPs. If you (or someone else) knows, kindly drop a link in this thread. Till then, this problem will surely keep me on my toes.

geniusdibya

Best answer
+1 @Rob Whisonant. @Nish it is important to find the root cause for blacklisting before applying for delisting or even before switching to a new IP. You can try Pepipost Email Blacklist Checker tool, they provide a comprehensive report with delisting resources. You can use this in association with Google Postmaster and a few more historical campaign stats to understand the root cause of the IP blacklisting.

Reactions: Nish

Nish

Nish
Yes, thanks a ton! This was exactly what I was searching for. I've received an email which has given me a list of blacklists and steps to resolve the same. I appreciate your response.

ResellBox

First, you need to know the root cause of the IP blacklist. If you are unable to find the root cause, then you can contact your hosting provider and get to know the reason. Once you got to know the reason try to resole it.

shiju

The blacklist can be 2 types, I couldn't get which of your service goes down. One is the website/domain associated IP or Mail associated IP. If you are managing both IPs then no chance to get support from the hosting providers. If you found a blacklist, you can change the IP for web and mail service for a quick remedy. But you need to find the exact cause of the blacklist, which can definitely help you to delist your IP and future blacklisting. For mail service, after clearing the issues, you can contact the vendor who has blacklisted by stating that you have cleared and reviewed the activities and remove the black list.
For mail service, some of the mail providers are having their own delist form to clarify your side.

bijutoha

It is necessary to consider that your IP address may be blacklisted because of these facts.

A virus has corrupted your system
You run a program or application of a certain kind
You are operating a website which is considered unethical
You have committed criminal activity
Spying and security mechanisms

First, you should see why your IP is listed black? Then take action. There are lots of tools (Spamhaus) and solutions (on YouTube) to remove IP Address from a blacklist.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.