Best Affiliate Marketing Method for newbie

Rob Whisonant

No such thing. It's going to depend on what you know and what you are willing to put into it. All methods can have a huge success rate for one person but not another.

Study the methods available and pick ONE method that interests you. Work it until it is successful. Remember, you are starting a business. Not pushing a big red get rich quick button.

webmuss

Best answer
There is no secret. Everything is already known. You have to find your own unique way to generate affiliate revenue, after lots of trial and errors. Even people who have made millions of dollars in affiliate marketing didn't get success, right from the beginning. There have been many trials and errors. If you are looking for quick results, you should try advertising. I know. There is an initial investment required. But think of it as an investment that will produce excellent ROI in the near future. Even if you don't make money with advertising, you'll learn how things work. You can tweak your strategies and make them better. All of these will take time and money. But that's just a part of it.

Next, I will ask you to start a blog of your own and publish informative articles based on affiliate products. And promote your blog. There are plenty of affiliates products with great commissions. But the sad part is that it will take a long time. At least 6 months to 1 year of consistent work is required to expect any significant results. Blogging is not a get-rich-scheme and it takes time to build. But once you build it the right way, you'll be so proud of yourself as your blog will be the primary source of income. This is the most sustainable and legitimate way, I have found to make money online.

So here's my suggestion. Don't look for secrets. There's none. Instead, work for what works. It will take time. But you will be proud of yourself after some time. Yes, it's easy to find success stories. But that's exceptions. In most cases, nobody will share their secrets until you pay them. And, even if you pay them to know their secrets, that knowledge will probably not work for you. That's a fact. Trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Christler

You're the only one who will know what is the best traffic for you. The best method for someone doesn't mean the best for you too. We have different caliber. You can go with paid traffic if you wanted to drive traffic faster.

Nizam18

• Choose your niche.
  • Research different affiliate programs and products.
  • Build a site.
  • Produce excellent content.
  • Build an audience.
  • Promote your affiliate product(s).
  • Repeat steps #4–7 on a continual basis!

Gerbilator

Gerbilator
Oh, thank you, very brief and to the point. ;) On the subject of the site, is it suitable made on wp? I heard somewhere before that such resources are suitable for blogs and I have one of them in the pile, I would like to use it :unsure:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.