How Much Effective Pinterest Story Feature

Rob Whisonant

It depends on your niche and what you are trying to sell or accomplish. Try it and see if it helps for your specific type of business.

I have had it do well for some niches and not others. Even down to the product or service.

It really depends if your target market likes the story feature or not.

Aby

Yes, the Story pins by Pinterest are most effective in Digital marketing but it will only work if you use them properly.
After testing this concept out for a few months and attending an event all about story pins, I have some best practice tips to share with you so you make the most out of these pins and avoid my mistakes!

Inspire Action
When you pick your topic, think about what your readers might be interested in. The best pins always inspire people to try new ideas and give them the tips and details needed to bring the inspiration to life.

Craft great text
You can add text-only pages as well as the ability to add description fields to each image and video so plenty of ways to add more value. Keep your text short, sweet, clear and relevant and make sure you utilise the title and description fields to add important context to the imagery.

Pick Visuals That Pop
Use high quality images and videos that are related to the topic of the pin. Story pins are supposed to be immersive, allowing people to tap into a fulls green experience, so high quality portrait images with an 9:16 aspect ratio and minimum of 900×1600 pixel size will work best.

Add relevant titles
This helps to make sure people know what your pin is about! The page titles will then help people to navigate through the story. You can sprinkle keywords in to make sure your story pin gets picked up by people searching for the same topic on Pinterest.

Tell The Full Story
You have between 2 and 20 pages so no need to skip the details. Make sure you include relevant instructions, links, locations or product details to help your viewers take action on your ideas.

bessieexum

Actually I am trying to get this benefit. That's why i was create some story pin, It was view a lot of but i think it will not highly benefit for your website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.