What is the best way to get reviews and people testing your new hosting service?

harrygreen90

Hi everyone,
I have a new hosting service and It's pretty much done. The sales page is almost done. What I need is testimonials and results from people using it.
What is the best way to get reviews and people testing my new hosting service? So far, I've reached out to members on forums and I would ask what other ways to get new potential customers?

Good, you've gotten your sales page done, I'm assuming your billing and support portal done.

Now comes one of the most challenging parts, marketing and advertising. You'll want to leverage the free options like posting to social media, posting on forums, engaging in forums.

You may want to look into paid advertising if you're making enough revenue and are looking to bring in more clients.

As for reviews, you can reach out to your current customers to see if they would be willing to submit a review either through a means you have setup or if you wanted to have them post publicly such as here or another forum.

Hope this helps you!

digitalbs

If you're providing an amazing service, your customers will do all the screaming and shouting for you.

Do you have any existing customers yet?

If not, that's ok, don't put any reviews in place and where the reviews should be leave a link saying "leave your review here".

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
ReH
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.