Best payment gateway for website ?

backlinkfy

Using the right payment gateway can save you a lot and help your bottom line. I use Stripe which is easy to configure and I've also used others like WePay and Dwolla. I had some bad experiences with Paypal since then, haven't been interested in using it on a large scale.

energizedit

I suggest to start out with Paypal. Then try Stripe. Then once the business is going well move to an actual merchant account, such as Authorize.net or Quantum Gateway.

FoxMetrics

Paypal is a good one to start off with. Its friendly and easy to implement. As you grow you may need to look into other companies many of which have been offered here. At the end of the day, just pick something and use it until it gives you problems then you look for what else is out there. There are pros and cons to everything but all of that is irrelevant until you have some experience in using the first one. Then you have context to what people are talking about. Good luck in your site. Awesome adventure ahead of you!

squeeze

Bank to bank transfer.Also paypal and payoneer don't forget them they are the best when it comes to online payment transaction

blog4everyone

The best payment gateway according to my pont of view is paypal safe reliable and trustworthy.
Other than that citrus payment gateway is also good.

ngclassic

I'd recommend SagePay for ease of set up, excellence and customer usability.

TomasJ

PayPal or Stripe if you target primarily US market. If you are thinking about going globally Adyen offers plenty of "local payments".

Brad Dudley

There is no ideal payment gateway for the websites. Payment gateways can vary in depth of features, target market, and costs, but most of them provide standard functionalities. Before integrating a payment gateway into a website, make sure that it is certified with the industry’s highest level of security compliance. UniPay can be a good choice)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.