Where to invest 1000$

martin33

Hello guyez i am new in investments and need proffesional suggestion where to invest 1000 bucks
till now i have used cpa and cpd for making money but now rates are too low and this cant continue

thanks for all future shared info

RenderedElite

Where are you located? I would invest in both the stock market and cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, XLM, etc. There are cryptos that let you earn staking rewards. Look into e-trade, webull and robinhood, decide which one you're comfortable with.

Other than that, I would invest in a business/website over time and focus on growing it. You can invest in yourself or your business by paying for advertising, paying for quality content, marketing, etc.

Traffic

I have domains and starter sites but i have knowledge in my field and wouldn't recommond you spend a cent until after you chose path and do your research and get educated. As mentioned invest in yourself perhaps a course on chosen niche might be a better investment than blowing it in one go not knowing what your doing.

Krospix

Now is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. For example, there are promising coins that I noted for myself: DOT, 1INCH, POLS.

OliveFox

I don't think that now is the best time for investment. Due to the pandemic, everything is so uncertain.

nilpotter

Hello guyez i am new in investments and need proffesional suggestion where to invest 1000 bucks
till now i have used cpa and cpd for making money but now rates are too low and this cant continue

thanks for all future shared info
You can invest it through the real estate business.

OliveFox

I heard that some people are making good money through investments in real estate. But is 1K enough for investment?

OliveFox

In case you invest a 1000$ into a site that crowdfunds investments, what is the return of investment is going to be? I don't think that now is the best time for any investments. Due to the pandemic, everything is so uncertain, and a lot of businesses have shut down. Also, 1000$ is not enough money to invest into stock or shares. Obviously, you can try it, but I guarantee you that you won’t make enough money for living on that investment. My friend also considered investing somewhere, but he ended up gambling at w88club. He even won some money, and it was way more compared to the approximate revenue he could get from the investment. I think it’s a terrible time for the economy right now, and people make more money gambling rather than through investment.

hipcat

hipcat
Gambling is always a risky "investment", as more people lose than win.

$1000 is plenty if you are crowdfunding the investment, as all the money is pooled together. The ones I invest in return anywhere from 8% to 24% and some are more solid than others. For example, while lots of businesses are closing down, people still gotta eat and grocery stores are thriving during the pandemic, so a safe investment would be rental income from a REIT controlling a big grocery store chain.

Diversify your investments to play it even safer...

EngagementRingsUSA

Invest in what you know. If it makes sense and the price is right, invest. I would not invest into anything that is "popular" or sounds good, including the stock market or crypto, unless you educate yourself and fully understand what you are getting into. Whatever the investment vehicle is, if it doesn't make sense, I wouldn't buy.

Wagstaff

I suggest you to invest in domain that you know better, as ideas I can give: stocks, cryptocurrency, buying some states securities, but you need to analyze market to understand how it works.

Max.Partners

Hi, if you want to start on the path to arbitrage - I suggest you try gambling. Write to @maxpartners_aff and we can give you a good deal)

NickCrypto

it seems to me that better way to invest $1000 is to buy crypto - Ethereum & when Ethereum course increases you will be in profit
Why Ethereum? because it always goes up, it is perspective crypto

Older threads
Replies
Views
WTS ukads.org
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.