Please review Webmaster forum logo

yestyle

Hi all,
I've designed my logo for Webmaster forum website
Please see it in overall to have a look exact
here url : https://www.webmastersun.com
It's cool if you leave some your feedbacks. Hopefully I can get more new ideas from you and redesign my logo for better looking

Thanks

Last edited:

wms

Administrator
Staff member
pro design with good idea

HostNurse

I am not a web designer. However, the logo looks good, the logo icon is creative and related to the web site name. In my opinion, the logo would look more attractive if you add more effect to the word "webmaster".

Also, I must admit that the forum design is one of the most attractive, unique and simple designs I have seen for webmaster forums and this shows how serious you are about your work. Congratulation on your work and I hope this forum will grow bigger.

yestyle

yestyle
Thank HostNurse for your great feedbacks. I will change some parts next time and looking for one person that can design logo on Corel Draw to get more attractive

Andre

nice idea for your logo. it's really attractive

Noticed

My favorite part of this forum is the background - love it!

Jovani

Good ideas on your logo design, not only you have a good logo but forum template is very special.

DPrat

Nice and attractive logo, catchy too.

Jack London

Awesome logo design, It will make your brand memorable and meaningful :D

Last edited:

drsynthetic

The logo is nice but if you are not sure about the design i did myself 2 designs for you to have a look you can use they are totally hand-made by myself did it special for you. But as I said your logo is ok webmaster-sun.png and this one based on the actual logo web-sun.png well I have a hobby with logos hope was helpful I can send you also the psd file if you want it are both logos in a file oh now i realized the tail from the t (webmaster) in the second design could connect with S but is really late right now so I'll go to sleep but just an idea :)

Last edited:
Reactions: yestyle

yestyle

yestyle
Thanks drsynthetic, That's good logo and it's very attractive. Truely, for Webmaster Sun, we will have more ideas to design logo for it with concentrate on "Sun" word. At this time, I feel ok with this current logo ( simple and clear ) and I will consider to re-design a better logo in future.

Cheers!

Inquestor

Inquestor
Hey,

Good job on the logo pal!

May I ask, why did you make it for free?

PM me some more logo examples, please :)

I will give you details in PM.

Cheers!
Inquestor

drsynthetic

Because you have a darker shade on top where's the header they will look different than in my post regards

Anthony M. Dyer

It is very attractive, concise, relevant to website which a quality website logo should have, apart from the logo of website the concept of forum page design is also very decent.

TanyaDim

Hey Yestyle :) I want to congrats for your logo! It's look very pro :) I see everybody who like your work to write it's simple, but that is the idea, right?! Every logo must be clear and simple depend for what will be use of course! But always that have 2 sides because this is art! My vision - that is great job! :) Cheers mate ;)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies