Why my keyword rankings did not improve in google?

zinavoindia

I gave unique content for my website, I fixed every error of the website, every day I do off-page SEO, importantly am used to do-follow links only. I did everything for my website.

But still, my keywords are not improving. Why it's happening? Does anyone give the solution for me?

digitalone

It's important to check the competition of your website that will help to analyze your website,

escale4176

This is common in SEO. I'm also implementing these things for my website, but still, my keywords are not ranking on the first and second pages of Google. But they are ranking on the 4th and 5th page. I'm using several off-page techniques but still, they are not improving. Maybe this is because I'm not using any paid SEO tool. Perhaps, this is the main reason.

With paid tools, we can do several things such as competitor research, backlink analysis, keyword research, link intersect, and many more.

Olivia232425

When I was programming and promoting employee monitoring software , I spent a lot of time off-page SEO, which is important, I only used it to track links.

EngagementRingsUSA

I don't know that your question can be answered without a thorough analysis of your current SEO efforts. The two main factors, in general, are quality and time. Especially if you just started doing SEO within the past month or two, in some cases you may not see results until the 3-4 month mark. The main reason for this delay is to discourage actions that involve search ranking manipulation. In other words, if you know that the quality of your SEO work is high, keep going and you should start seeing results down the line.

emmie91

You can review your keywords, if you are using right keyword or not. Might be you are using high competitve keyword. You should use medium or low competitive but high search keywords. It will help you to acheive your ranking fast and generate the traffic.

nilpotter

I gave unique content for my website, I fixed every error of the website, every day I do off-page SEO, importantly am used to do-follow links only. I did everything for my website.

But still, my keywords are not improving. Why it's happening? Does anyone give the solution for me?
Mesure your keyword competition. Probably your keyword selection, not the right way. Research more and more. Select the right keyword.

Hello

Improving your keyword rankings in search isn't as straightforward as it once was. With all of the recent Google algorithm changes we have seen, traditional tactics like keyword research and targeting, page tagging optimization, and on-page content updates don't have the impact that they used to.

Sarbjit Grewal

Best answer
I would suggest using any paid tools so that with the help of them you can analyze your competitor's keywords on which they are ranking and how much traffic they are getting, with this, you can make the strategies to form more relevant keywords having more traffic on it. Although you are doing off-page optimization which is good, you must check the spam score while checking or putting backlinks.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.