10 Ways To Earn Money With Your Blog

hoangvu

If you manage a blog to make money online with it, read on. Blog where you like to share your stories? This is not an article for you. To earn money you have some good things in order. So you need SEO first, your articles must be attractive and have your reviews as natural as possible. This is all well and good. But if you want to start making money, you have to start somewhere. And one of the following 10 ways is a good start.

1. Google AdSense
The most famous of all, Google AdSense. With Google AdSense display your ad blocks on your blog and when someone clicked, you earn money.

2. Chitika eMiniMalls
Chitika eMiniMalls is a block advertising that his ad adapts to the content of you. This will earn you just like Google AdSense when someone clicks on an ad. Even though this is not a well-known business model, it works well.

3. Donations
Strange but true. There are people who get a reasonable amount of donations. These are usually a few dollars, but after a while it starts tapping. Look at mr. Barack Obama.

4. Text Ads
This is actually a clever way of advertising. With text ads appear on the ads on the normal links in your text, with a small difference and this is when you go over the link, there will be an advertisement be shown. This is definitely worth trying. But keep in mind that this is a negative effect on you may have.

5. Impressions (pageviews)
Do you have a blog with a nice number of page impressions and just can not really here to make use of it, then this is the solution for you. With banners that you earn per 1000 impressions, you are guaranteed an income.

6. RSS ads
There are many among us who like RSS feeds read. And how can you best show ads to people who do not come to your blog? Precisely, by placing ads in RSS feed. You may try FeedBurner.

7. Sponsors
If you prefer to manually ads on your blog, then Sponsors your best choice. Them manually to choose from, you decide what is displayed on your blog. It is recommended that you Sponsors searches within your topic (niche)

8. Affiliate programs
Affiliate programs are widely known. You have them in all shapes and sizes and you can find them everywhere. Affiliate programs work simple. When someone buys a product after it has landed on a website through a link on your blog, then you earn a percentage of the price. Testing is the most important.

9. Merchandise
Do you have a blog and you know you want to use your brand awareness. Then merchandise a nice option for you. Make t-shirts, jerseys, caps, mugs. You make it not so bad and you can sell it to your followers.

10. Reviews
You can opt out of certain products or services, against payment, to write a review. You get this usually offered when you're more known blog running well. But if your blog is less well or you're just getting started then combine it with your affiliate products.

Above's 10 ways to make money with your blog. I wish you luck! And if you're already successful, then let us know.

Holly Nicole

These are amazing tips thanks for sharing them with us. You post so many great topics on the communtity

massives

Thanks for this information it will be very informative because my blog has huge traffic.

aminsamree

These are amazing tips thanks for sharing them with us. You post so many great topics on the communtity

BhejendraPun

Thank you very much for sharing such useful information here. Although i am new to the online money making system, i think this will help me a lot in the coming time. Recently i have started by creating a blog and i was in confusion. Now it is clear and i am really looking forward to try out these things. Thanks for the information again.

joeharper

Thanks for your nice information.There are many methods available to make money online.But I was interested in doing Reselling business .It is a very good opportunity to earn through online.I am doing this job from home.

alylory28

Me to i know a way to make money with your blog..... is a way very easy and very useful

ColdFlameChris

Nice post. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. I might want to try #3. Hope there's someone who'll donate to me. hahaha!!

tenthztar

Nice, this is really helpful specially for new bloggers out there. How about including Facebook Ads?

Folajomi

This is epic bro. You covered everything. Making money with a blog takes time but it's an investment worth it. One way I recommend beginners focus on affiliate marketing. You should also be smart enough to only promote products or tools with good potential and high affiliate income. The time and energy it takes to promote a $1 commission product is the same for a $100 commison. Pick wisely!

Jitenbloggingtips

You have shared amazing tips to make money through a blog. I have one query you said that we can earn through impressions(pageview), can you please tell me some programs which pays for pageview or impressions.

Eniola111

Hi Bro, awesome post. The hardest part with making money from a blog is the perseverance stage where you are yet to make anything. But once you make your first dollar with a blog, it becomes clear and easier to cross 1K. Affiliate marketing is by far the best way to monetize a blog. You can also offer freelance services which is the fastest way to monetize a blog.

NickCrypto

I see that many people place info about donation on their blogs for example, crypto wallets, but is this manner real, how often donations will be in reality?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views