In this era of Social Media, which is better platform for your Organic Marketing?

UmairHussain

Besides Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, what do you think we marketing leads should go for and why?
Like there is Reddit, LinkedIn, Quora and Tumblr, these stuff have potential too but are totally underated

DanielCampbell

You can go with Pinterest. Because Pinterest is a biggest market place where are people share his own product and marketing properly.

Besides Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, what do you think we marketing leads should go for and why?
Like there is Reddit, LinkedIn, Quora and Tumblr, these stuff have potential too but are totally underated
To get the best result from those you can start paid marketing as well. Yes Pinterest, Snapchat is a good one.

annsanilas

Above all are good ones but you have to do the best use of them.

susiparker

LinkedIn, without any doubt! It has been the greatest source of traffic for me. I use LinkedIn automation tools on this platform to improve my organic marketing efforts.

Rob Whisonant

The first thing I do when looking at a social platform is to determine if MY market hangs out there. If they do, I use it, if they don't, I pass.

No use working a social platform if your market does not hang out there.

lexiavenge

Check where your target audiences usually hang out. Though, most are really into Facebook and Twitter medias.

Albertina

There is no single platform that is best for all businesses. If you are in B2B business then I think LinkedIn is one of the best platforms. If you are in the B2C business and sell beauty or clothing-related products that Pinterest is a good option.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.