Which is best for Internet browsing on phones ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangvu

Hello,

Long gone are the days when Internet browsing on phones was a slow and painful experience. The latest in technologies means that browsing is much slicker and faster than ever before. what technology do you like best and why ?

Which is best for Internet browsing on phones ?

Any shares?

Mark Steve

Well, I am using Opera and Dolphin browsers for browse my sites because I feel these are pretty good for this purpose.

steveschmidt85

I prefer to use Google chrome on my PC and for my phone I think Opera is the fastest browser to surf the internet.

James159

I also prefer Dolphin Browser for surfing net on mobile phone which is light and fast as well.

Stephen

I agree with James, Dolphin browser is pretty awesome which browse fast and you will easily open any site without interrupting.

Johnyallen

I am using opera and uc browser is best for mobile browsing phone. because it's comfortable and fast browsing so i prefer these browser.

kenzo22

I use defaut browser on my HTC and I'm satisfied :p No need to download any fancy browser :D

silver

Depends on the device. For any phone Opera Mini Mobile works fine.

RonaldGaray

I always prefer Opera Mini browser in my mobile phone for internet browsing and its very fast and has dual option of desktop site/mobile site which helps to take the experience of PC as well as mobile phone browsing.

Last edited:

ElijaKonson

ElijaKonson
I agree with you buddy, its dual option is really great and gives a wonderful experience of mobile browsing. Well chrome for android also have same option but only for android is its problem.

JoeHamilton

I use latest version of UC web browser for all stuff related to internet browsing and it also support streaming feature.Enjoy!

subin

I suggested Google chrome is best for mobile internet purposes.

Roger Minto

Opera and Dolphin are best browsers till date for internet browsing on phones. But if you are using android I will suggest to use chrome by Google.

Last edited:

MichaelMc

For phones I am using Opera and updated UC browser, both are very fast and available for all types of platforms.

brandonolguin

Opera mini is the best browser for all type of platforms on phone. It is really fast and reliable. I have tried all other browsers and using opera since last 7 years, no comparison with any other.

James Daniel

I just love using Opera mini and UC browser, they both are the best. They are fast and secure. For android phones Google chrome is also a good choice.

DavidB

Opera mini and updated version of UC browser is best for internet browsing on phones. They are the most used, most user friendly internet browsers in the mobile world. Google chrome is also good for android phones.

Joseph_Hill

As smartphone user I prefer to use Google chrome, as like computer's it is working fine on smartphones also, next to it is Opera, loved that on java.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.