How to Write Google Android Apps?

hoangvu

Hello all,

As all of us knew, Android Market is expanding :GWARM: with thousand of android applications and of course, with trends of mobile development so I want to know how to write my own Google Android apps?
which programming languages I need to know and where do I should start ?

can anyone help me?

Any comments would be appreciated!

themusicchamber

You cannot simply learn writing codes for Android apps in the forums, you must join some training institute, which provides real time training and then only you may learn coding after that you can ask doubts on the forums and this is the correct way if you want to learn anything.

JuanRoth

For writing apps in andriod you need to know andriod language which can't be learned so easily. So join any coaching institute so learn the coding.

rohanjain

Android Applications are written using Java programming language. Learn the language from online tutorials and books.

BlaZe

I attended a workshop on android development last year. What I learned is that to make the basic apps, you need to have a fine knowledge of JAVA. If you know JAVA you can start writing small apps.

Dexsmart

Learn Java and you will be able to do what ever you want after! For doing apps you need to be able to know coding and that takes time. There is not other way than doing it slowly so you can understand the process.

drwebsitesuk

Your javascript should be like your A B C D . . . then you will be able to write Android apps.

shailmartin

For writing any android apps first you have knowledge of java and other language. after that you can make any apps easily and still there are many sites who is teach you this language by video tutorials.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.