Does Submitting Same Article to many article sites worth's?

prostay

Hi Guys,

I heard lot about article submission, creating unique and quality content and then submitting it to many article sites, But I have question that, when we say Unique Content then After submitting it to one article site its not remain unique content its become Duplicate Content for other sites, then in this case submitting same content in different article sites really worth's?

Can anyone help me with this? I appreciate you valuable suggestions. :)

prostay

Hey guys,

That is why i have question that creating own blog is more beneficial or submitting articles to various sites?

contech

Hi Guys,

I heard lot about article submission, creating unique and quality content and then submitting it to many article sites, But I have question that, when we say Unique Content then After submitting it to one article site its not remain unique content its become Duplicate Content for other sites, then in this case submitting same content in different article sites really worth's?

Can anyone help me with this? I appreciate you valuable suggestions. :)
then I guess if you think it that way, the best method for you (which also for me) is content curation which you only need to curate popular topics and post it to your blog. Its not duplicate rather giving your audience the way. This method almost doubled my traffic and increases for about 79%.

socialmediadfw

It is totally worthless to submit same content in multiple article directories. By doing this your are inviting to search engine to penalise your website due to duplicate content in optimising that website. So my recommendation is to use one content for one website whether it is article or blog.

bzhitskiy

In my opinion submitting same content in multiple article directories is not worthful.

prostay

Hi socialmediadfw,

It is totally worthless to submit same content in multiple article directories. By doing this your are inviting to search engine to penalise your website due to duplicate content in optimising that website. So my recommendation is to use one content for one website whether it is article or blog.
I think your opinion is right but does search engine really penalise? if it is then in which way?

Last edited:

Alex_smith

Submitting same article more than 3 website are not good. It might consider as spamming. So better you can three high page rank sites to submit your articles.

Holly Nicole

If you submit it to many websites google will flag it as duplicate content and remove it. It's best to write unique content on every site that you want to submit articles on.

prostay

Hi Alex,

Submitting same article more than 3 website are not good. It might consider as spamming. So better you can three high page rank sites to submit your articles.
This is something that I heard new, thanks for sharing this information.

NileLars

Re:

I have experiment by submitting one article for one time. With this practice, I have observed that keyword are increase rapidly and stay for long time. After this experiment I have apply for my all project and I got ranking with most competitive keywords. You can also try by submitting one article for one time.

WHUK

There is no point in submitting the same article to many article directories. It is important to submit unique and informative content. If the same article is submitted in many article directories, then it would be considered as content duplication.

MikeQ

As we need to submit unique content to top article directories so that our submissions would easily be indexed then we should use unique content only for better result, I would say.

NdotTechnologies

It won't work at all. Try to submit the unique contents in the article directories to generate backlinks then, it really gives you very good result.

robert

Submission of articles on three different sites with same content is a bad idea due to algorithm update of Google called Panda. It would be better if you can create unique content to submit on those three article submission sites. It is also advisable to submit your article on high PR article submission sites so that you can gain quality links to your website if your article will be chosen.

Last edited:

matthewbjone

After Google Penguin 2.0 update submit same content on multiple sites is not helpful.

mugwande

Article submissions are still of very high value but the way you are doing it matters the most. You can't be wishing to again and think submitting single article to different article directories will you yield any good but more duplicate content which of course will lead you into consequences with search engines. Better submit a different article or better don't at all if you can't do it.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.