Facebook Group for Marketing

annsanilas

Hi all,

Can you share your thought how can I use Facebook group for marketing?

Expert opinion please

Rob Whisonant

Start a group that your target audience would want to join. Provide them interesting posts. Occasionally put up a post that advertises something on the topic of the group.

The key is to create a group people will want to join and be active in. Groups that are only used to advertise almost ALWAYS fail or get shut down.

Streetwise

Streetwise
Groups can work but you have to use up so much time and you have to be careful not to get distracted by Facebook all the time. Never buy followers or likes no matter what anyone says it will ruin your group build it properly and it will bring in customers eventually.

Yes. Groups can be a great way to market your products or services to potential customers. You can create a group for your business, and then invite people to join. You can also post updates and announcements in the group, and run promotions and contests.

Make sure that you comply with Facebook's guidelines for promoting products and services. Also, make sure that you provide valuable content to your members, and don't just use the group as a place to advertise your products or services. People will be more likely to join your group if they know that they will get some value out of it.

paulinerenfro

There is no simple answer to this question. It depends on a variety of factors, including the purpose of the group, the demographics of the group members, and the nature of your product or service.

That said, in general, Facebook groups can be a powerful tool for marketing if used correctly. They provide an opportunity to connect with potential customers in a more informal setting and build relationships with them. You can also use groups to share valuable content and drive traffic to your website or other marketing channels.

The key is to make sure that you provide value for group members and don't simply spam them with advertising messages. Be helpful, engaging, and responsive, and you should see good results.

robertcoble

There are a few ways you can use Facebook groups for marketing:

1. Create a group specifically for your product or service and invite customers and potential customers to join. This is a great way to provide valuable information and build relationships with your target audience.
2. Use the group as a place to announce new products, special offers, and events.
3. Answer questions and provide helpful advice related to your product or service. This will help build trust and credibility with potential customers.
4. Share customer stories, positive reviews, and other content that will help convince people to buy from you.
5. Hold contests and giveaways exclusively for group members.
6. Use the group as a way to collect feedback from customers

ananniamul

Hi all,

Can you share your thought how can I use Facebook group for marketing?

Expert opinion please
You should try to interact with your audience or group member as more as you can. In addition, you can run different campaign on your Facebook group and should never mind performing giveaways.

weseo

Yes. I used to promote my own Website that deals with Musique. You can ask for joining existing groups. But facebook's limit is 50 groups. In addition, you can join only a few groups per day.
The groups are a very powerful way for promoting your Money Site. But be careful to the Spam. The owner of a group can ban you from the group if it is explicit advertisement. So try to post helpful Posts.
At last, Try to post every 3 days using cut and paste on 10 or 20 groups. It goes very fast.
I used to post once a week/group.
You can also comment every Post if you fell that it is helpful for the public.
So for me it is worth it !

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.