Is a website necessary to get affiliate commission??

Sisira

I saw a lot of methods without a website?? Will that work??

What are the methods from which you got your sales?

Rob Whisonant

The key is how are you going to find prospects and how are you going to put an affiliate offer in front of them? If you can find them and get the offer in front of them without a website, then yes.

EngagementRingsUSA

Breaking it down to the molecular level, earning affiliate commissions requires that people click on your unique URLs and purchase products. This can be accomplished in a variety of different ways which include a website, a blog, a third party ecommerce platform (such as eBay) and so many others. No, you do not absolutely need to have a website to earn affiliate commissions. However, how do you intend to create visibility around your chosen products and affiliate network(s) without a website?

gskumar7

you can use IG and Facebook which will bring you good sales without a website

Brackwom

I got my sale through Social media marketing it is the best to earn money without a website.

Marshbz

You can do affiliate marketing without a website; Use existing traffic, social media, and different affiliate programs to promote your affiliate links without a website; Get an ad tracker like Volume help of an eCommerce website development company, focus on your campaigns instead

Traffic

You need enough traffic to get a return and why put that work in if won't invest in yourself. Eg promote someone else's program on someone else's platform and have no control over anything as moment one part breaks out of business and someone else can edit all that to their benefit redirect etc but it won't be you.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies