Which one is easier to earn money YouTube or Tiktok?

Kocerroxy

It depends, Tiktok is more popular right now, and if you want to make live videos and you will have many followers, and they send you gifts (that represent money), you can say that TikTok is the easier way. But if you already have a certain niche that you want to start to get profit for a long time, I think Youtube could be better, or TikTok too, but it depends on your subject.

JayP

You need good content on youtube, but can make million followers on tiktok with a simple and funny idea.

Qweza

Simply

YouTube: is based on views.

The more views you get, the more you earn

and support, such as sending gifts

tiktok:

It depends on the support. They only send the followers gifts to win, but the views without permission will not help.

But they both win, and both are good.

ToddFrancis

As I knew, TikTok only get paid through LIVE stream, Gifts which are sent by their fans while you can earn money directly from Youtube through your videos, more views, more money. So, Which one is easier to earn money YouTube or Tiktok? Does anyone give some comments on this?
No one can give you a definite answer, it depends on the content, on the audience the content is aimed at and a bunch of other factors. My advice - try it both ways. Good luck!

Edworayten

I think TikTok is more popular now, which will bring more profit. An excellent way to start earning in TikTok is for those who shoot educational content or like to conduct live broadcasts.

Danetted

Anyway, if we are talking about starting from scratch, then TikTok is more profitable in this respect. YouTube requires a lot of inputs, both in terms of money and time. Oddly enough, everything in total comes down to content creation. I think the choice depends on the content maker and what would be easier exactly for him.

0NightStalker0

Can you make interesting content? You can be present everywhere, but you need to understand the features of the site and the interests of the target audience

Alex Xavier

It depends on your individual skill set and objectives. YouTube is a more established platform and can potentially offer more consistent, long-term income. It is also easier to monetize YouTube videos with ads and sponsorships. TikTok, on the other hand, is a newer platform and can be more difficult to monetize. However, it has the potential to offer quick bursts of income due to its virality and its ability to reach a wide audience.

imukesh

YouTube is the best platform for sharing videos and photos and earning money. TikTok is now banned in maximum countries.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.