How do I increase website traffic quickly?

Alicefeltch

Hi,

Can anyone suggest to me some effective strategies on how to increase website traffic? Actually, I had created one online job-related blog in 2018, and on regular basis, I am also posting new latest job articles on it and create backlinks, but from a few months ago, my blog traffic goes down day-by-day. How to increase traffic on it please suggest me something new.

EngagementRingsUSA

The best way to increase your traffic is by answering the question, what are people getting by visiting your website that they cannot get elsewhere? Once you establish this competitive edge, it becomes your way of consistently earning fresh traffic. This could be anything from fresh content to ideas, industry updates, best prices, etc...

Vanya Walker

You Should upload fresh content that people search, You can be active on various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & So on. Which helps you to drive more relevant traffic to your blog.

Brackwom

Bringing traffic to it is a completely hard task.
You can easily grow your website traffic through great content, right search engine optimization, content marketing, backlinks, promotion, etc.
You do not need to be a professional in copywriting and search engine optimization to grow your website traffic.
You simply have to take care of a few unique aspects. which I have noted below.

1. Publish Quality Content

This is the primary and most critical step to increase website traffic. Also, Google focuses more on quality content and offers them top rank in search engines like google, and yahoo. Content quality is very important.

2. Length of your content

Long content performs higher ranked in search engines like google and yahoo and receives extra traffic than quick content. So always try to write detailed, high-quality, lengthy, and informative posts.

3. Keyword Research

Keyword research is very important to increase website traffic. This is the most important step in search engine optimization.
There are many great tools and websites on the internet that can help you find the best keywords related to your article. Always select keywords with low competition and high searches and for this, you can use Ahref or Google AdWords Keyword Planner.

4. Fix Your Site's Loading Speed

If your site takes longer to load, Google will not rank your site well in search results. The motive is Google is the usage of web page pace as a rating factor. So you need to pay attention well.

Also, the visitors additionally do not like to visit the slow-loading site.
Fast loading affects both website rating & user experience and ranks well in search results.

5. Use search engine optimization Friendly URLs

SEO-friendly URL additionally belongs to on-web page SEO. It allows search engines like google and yahoo to understand what you're publishing is about. Also, try to make your URL short and readable by your content.

6. Build Backlinks on your website

Backlinks are a very important part of search engine optimization.
Whenever an external site (another website) links to your website, it gives a signal to Google that your website is a genuine, trustworthy, and comparable site in keeping with his algorithm.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.