Which link building software do people use these days?

Hawker

Hi all! Long time no speak! How's everyone doing?

I've not been on here in a long time! I've still been working as a freelancer though on freelance sites like Fiverr, SEOClerk, Legiit etc..

I'm mostly a reseller though apart from a few of my services.

What I'd like to know is which link building software do people use these days?

I used to use Sick Submitter and also have ScrapeBox. But what are the other latest and best link building softwares out there right now to build backlinks with today?

Looking for suggestions and directions of what people are using these days.

Thanks!

kumarajite

I would like to suggest you that, Don't use any kinds of "Software" they are useless, Always do manual link building work with the natural way, this process will provide you, Quality Link building.

Dopani

I don't use link building software, it can give fast result but also lead to fast ban from search engines.

KayeBarzaga

I agree
Hi all! Long time no speak! How's everyone doing?

I've not been on here in a long time! I've still been working as a freelancer though on freelance sites like Fiverr, SEOClerk, Legiit etc..

I'm mostly a reseller though apart from a few of my services.

I used to use Sick Submitter and also have ScrapeBox. But what are the other latest and best link building softwares out there right now to build backlinks with today?

Looking for suggestions and directions of what people are using these days.

Thanks!
Have you tried SEMrush? It has link building tools that could provide emails and other contact information of bloggers and other websites that accept guest posting, it has so many useful tools, they could provide prospects too which makes backlinking a lot easier depends on your target keyword

Insolvo

I'd stay away from any link building software (backlinks and following links) because, for example, Google іѕ nоw targeting these particular types оf link building methods and strategies due to the risk of spam and applies penalties on such. Software for thеѕе particular strategies аrе thе ones thаt ѕhоuld bе avoided bу Webmasters аnd SEO.

Raven tools have a complete suite for all your SEO needs. Since we are concerned with just the link-building tools, it has one too. Research your competitors and design your campaign accordingly.
The tool provides you with a complete analysis of up to 50,000 links for any domain. You can check the authority of the backlinks, anchor texts, and the type of links that it has. Moreover, you can even organize these backlinks based on do-follow, no-follow, their tier, and their authority.
Having said that, there’s a bonus for you, if you are a marketer or a reseller. The suite also includes a white-label report generator. With the help of this tool, you can create white-label reports for your clients, with a click of your mouse.

Simply paste the URL or the domain in the search column. You can choose the type of links that you wish to find including freshly indexed, historically indexed, or the whole domain, or the URL only. The tool would then crawl through its database and external sources to fetch you the desired results.

bavya

Manual Link building is best. Don't try link building softwares.

Hawker

Thanks Cristiano!

All I wanted was a list of tools guys not opinions lol

Sorry if you don't like my answer Hawker

ChrisMetcale

I use pingler.com to ping sites. it easy to use and free, although you can pay a small fee to have sites pinged every 3 days.

syedlearns

I will not recommend you to use any software for link building. It is good for the short term at the long run this will harm your website so go for manual link building.

dividingtheweb

I still struggle with the differentiation between software and apps... I'll just list down all the tools that I tend to use.

*Jarvis (I sometimes do guestposting, so if I need a quick paragraph to weave a link in, I use the long-form assistant or quora answer template of Jarvis)
*Ahrefs & Moz - mainly for metrics, not really a reliable resource but is a good benchmark for link-building progress.
*Salesmate - guestpost pitching
*SEMRush - keyword research.
*Scrapebox - i also used it this... but needed to scrap it after a while (ha ha) because I found out developing a data scrapping process and hiring a human was much more efficient, esp with the quality of leads/data i was trying to go for.

Traffic

I used to have a download but people don't understand that every site is controlled by the owner and as time changes they change their links and programming. So antivirus goes off due to a blacklist threat etc and instantly blame the software. I still have back link creation sites that will set off your antivirus for same reasons.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.