Benefits of Long tailed keywords?

Peter

Hi everyone,

My websites is getting good traffic from Long tailed keywords and I sure that here anyone is same as me
But I don't have definitions obviously about it so can you please tell me about Long tailed keywords and their benefits with our websites.

Thank you

socialmediadfw

Long tail keywords are those keywords which has less number of searches and thats why business owners doesn't use them for their website as a targeted keywords. Mean to say that less number of people use them while searching about particular information. Websites which use these kind of keywords can easily get rank for them.

Prabha Yadav

Long tailed keywords loving by search engines as well as seo expert because they have less searches and easy to rank. In this way, efforts gone less and results can be achieve in shorter time.

Kavin Martin

using a long tailed keyword helps generate a particular variety of traffic. Long-tailed keywords are additional optimized for conversations instead of mass quantity of traffic, as an example shall we say you have got a laptop repair company primarily based in port of entry, and need to extend sales by optimizing your web site

Alex_smith

Long tail keywords has less competition, so you can increase the keyword ranking easily. Long tail keyword takes minimum time to list out in Google.

AdamsonHebrew

The main benefit of long tail keywords is it will not take too much time to get better rank in SERP. You have to do minimal work on long tailed keywords. Its little bit difficult to get higher rank on 1 or 2 phrase keywords.

aishasony

Long Tail Keywords are simply the longer and more targeted phrases that people type into the search engines.The nice thing about discovering long tail keywords in your particular niche is that they typically have a much lower level of competition, so it is easier to rank in the top ten in the search engine results.

long tail keywords bring in much more targeted traffic

JamesMarks

Long tail keywords are less search volume and easy to rank so, it helps to traffic to website.

shophia

Long tail keywords is really good for SEO. It’s rank better, delivers highly targeted traffic and convert better than short tail keyword. Here I define sew benefit of long tail keyword. They are defining as below.

1) Long tail keywords can offer significant search volume

2) Long tail keywords have very less competition, so might be lots of chance someone will click your ad

3) Long tail keywords are more exact in their requirements, so you can write a lots of targeted and also relevant ad to encourage the search.

Aaron.jim

Hey...
As far as i know Long tail keyword is good for your specific purpose just like PPC if you need to scope down your customer, long tail keyword will be good for that purpose.,,... these type of keywords have low competition and generate a lot of traffic.....

KalianaGenevious

Mostly seo experts recommend long tail keywords because those key words are specific and search engines love those types of key words. It has low competition and you can increase the ranking within a short period.

Alex Thompson

Hi.. As far as i know Long tail keyword is good for your specific purpose just like PPC if you need to scope down your customer, long tail keyword will be good for that purpose. These type of keywords have low competition and generate a lot of traffic.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.