Is posting an article from a blog allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillsBlogger

I have been struggling for the past 5 days to find the best place to find a guest post. From youtube to twitter and from Twitter to Facebook and finally to Google. Here I accidentally saw one opportunity from of our forum members. However, I am not sure whether people are genuine or not as I came across many groups and forums where people are dishonest. I believe this forum is genuine where I can confidently rely on. As a newbie, I am very nervous about violating the rules unknowingly.
I would like to know whether I can post my blog article here as an answer to the question of the relevant topic

bracknelson

If you want to share a link of the blog then share it as a newbie. But you should provide answers first, without links. something 20-30 answers you should provide then you can share blog links but in limit don't spam at all.
And if you want to share a blog then keep it up.

Rob Whisonant

No, you can't. If the article is posted someplace else, it is against our rules to post it here. It would be deleted, and you would receive a warning if the moderator has time to send you one. Once someone is warned about this and they keep doing it, they are banned. This forum is not a blog and is not for posting blog content. It's for discussing information and answering questions others may have.

Hope that answers your question. When asking this type of question, always look for answers from moderators and not just taking the advice of a member that may accidentally lead you to breaking one of our rules.

Reactions: WillsBlogger

WillsBlogger

WillsBlogger
Being a newbie blogger I want to increase my domain authority by way of sharing articles that can solve the problems of the readers. What would I gain from here then? please

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
This is a discussion forum. It's not for getting backlinks. In fact, any link from here is set to no follow. So, all you would be doing is wasting your time and effort. This is a place to learn and help each other. It's not a place to game the system.

If you decide that you are only here for backlinks and not be a good forum member, just let one of the moderators know and we will be happy to deactivate your account for you.

You can benefit greatly from a forum. Just not the way you thought you could.

1001Harry

Maybe if the information from the article is really interesting you can just write briefly about it in the comments. Why add a link if you are not sure if you can do it.

Naijadiamond

Is not a good idea copying content from your blog article for guest posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views