How to monetize with my youtube channels?

corentin

Hello to all,

I'm going through this channel to ask for your help, indeed I have created some youtube books which I want to monetize. How to proceed? Your opinions, suggestions are welcome.

ojsmiths

Hello to all,

I'm going through this channel to ask for your help, indeed I have created some youtube books which I want to monetize. How to proceed? Your opinions, suggestions are welcome.
Hi

A simple tip for you is to create videos from the books that you created and upload it on YouTube and start monetizing your channel after hitting 1k subs and 4k watch hours. The secret is a consistent upload of quality content on your YouTube channel. Hope it helps.

BigKit

To start earning money directly from YouTube, creators must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past year. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for YouTube's Partner Program, which allows creators to start monetizing their channels through ads, subscriptions, and channel memberships.

Jojomilky

Before thinking of youtube monetizing first you have to create valuable content to attract viewers to your channel. Once visitors are getting your content interesting they will subscribe to your channel. Before youtube will monetize your channel you need to have 4000 public hours of view and 1000 subscribers before you can get monetized.

gennifercarter

There are a few ways to monetize your YouTube channel. The most common way is through Adsense, which is Google's advertising platform. You can also monetize your channel through sponsorships, affiliate marketing, or selling products and services. If you want to be successful in monetizing your YouTube channel, you need to have a good understanding of all the different options and how they work.

The first step is to set up a Google AdSense account and link it to your YouTube channel. Once you've done that, you'll start seeing ads on your videos and earn money every time someone clicks on them. Sponsorships are another great way to monetize your YouTube channel.

neubert95

You could try to partner with a YouTube network, which will give you the opportunity to run ads on your videos and also give you a percentage of the revenue generated from the ad views.

LouiseBuckner

YouTube offers content creators the ability to monetize their videos in a variety of ways. Advertisers can purchase ad space before, during, or after videos to place their ads. In addition, YouTube also allows viewers to "donate" money to their favorite content creators through a feature called Fan Funding. Finally, YouTube also shares a portion of its advertising revenue with the highest-earning content creators each month.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.