Are social media posting tools like Buffer and Hootsuite worth it?

PollyV

Hello! Maybe a slightly hackneyed question, but nonetheless. These tools are the most recommended when it comes to SMM. I want to understand if they are worth it, and if not, what other tools can you recommend? It would also be great if you could explain why you choose the tool you're currently using.

sarahboyer

Well, that really comes down to your social media needs and marketing goals. Buffer is great for those on a budget and who want an easy way to schedule posts. Hootsuite, however, is better as a comprehensive platform for managing multiple social profiles at once.

Rob Whisonant

I have used them to schedule posts, but most platforms now allow you to schedule posts. So I quit using them. I just use the backends the social media sites offer.

WilliamIsaac

Overall, Hootsuite is the option to go with if you want to monitor your social media feeds, but Buffer will do the trick for posting to your channels.

Should I use Buffer or Hootsuite?

Overall, both are robust platforms for social media content management. If you're looking for a simple tool that allows you to publish social content, Buffer is your best choice. However, for larger organizations that need a complete social media management solution, Hootsuite is best.

Hello! Maybe a slightly hackneyed question, but nonetheless. These tools are the most recommended when it comes to SMM. I want to understand if they are worth it, and if not, what other tools can you recommend? It would also be great if you could explain why you choose the tool you're currently using.
Have you ever tried their paid services yet? Ok if you don't do it then might start today. Besides Buffer, Hootsuite you can try Crowdfire, AgoraPulse, Buzzsumo, Canva, Biteable also.

Best of luck

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.