Is there a genuine work-from-home platform to trust?

wakupru

Hi there!

Is there a genuine work-from-home platform to trust?

I have come across many of them, but most of them tell lies. They are far from what they are advertising, and for many, you have to spend some cash for you to get the job. And after spending money, it's another story.
Is there or are there websites you can trust?

Thanks!

hipcat

Thread moved, as it was in the Introductions section.

When it comes to trusting anything online you need to use common sense. Things are never as easy as it seems, and you need to see the hype for what it is....hype. Nothing of real substance...just false claims and BS.

However, there ARE legit ways to earn online, but you have to treat it like REAL work and build it like a business. Research, learn and be willing to put the effort into it.

You can earn on legit platforms like Fiverr, for example, but the competition is huge and it can be a real struggle to build a reputation there.

Good luck in whatever you pursue!

JonyFrank

Any job, the more competition, the more valuable it is. if you like it and make a good investment. Time will give good results

bijutoha

The question of whether there is a better alternative to Freelancer or Most Trusted Websites to Earn Money Online can always guide us.

But

Faith and patience are required as you go. You should. When you're competing against more other people online who are all equally qualified, Stick with it since it is a game of chance, after all, right?

daniellemill

Upwork and freelance dot com! So far, from my point of view, the best remote exchanges for freelancers! A friend of found a permanent job there, but he has very good programming skills!

mabdella23

I don't know if you'll see this, but I came across this really helpful Youtube channel that posts literally everyday about different ways to make money. It's called "Everyday Money" and I've actually found a bunch of legit ways to make money with the methods that the channel showed. (I know this probably sounds like advertising, but I REALLY think it's a helpful channel).

Let me know if you're able to find anything that suits you :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.