HOT Fixed set above market CPM's, Guaranteed monthly budgets, Flexible payment terms (Prepayment for US,CA publishers)

Scottjay72

Hello webmasters, I'd like to connect with you in regards to getting your websites approved with Infolinks Media. As mentioned in the title, we will offer you fixed CPM's above market, guaranteed monthly budgets, flexible payment terms (Net zero, net 15, and prepayments for US and CA based publishers). We only run campaigns for fortune 100 to 500 brands, so the ad quality is top notch. I'd love to connect and get you rolling with us here in April. [email protected], hope to hear from all of you :)

Scottjay72

1. Fixed CPM
2. Guaranteed monthly spend
3. 100% fill tag
4. Flexible payment terms, Prepaid for US/CA publishers
5. Fast and simple setup

We are live across 30,000 websites, they range from premium sites such a CBSsports.com to smaller niche sites. Happy to discuss vie email of a call.

Scottjay72

Infolinks partners with a large number of premium publishers (cbssports.com, drphil.com, NBC, FOX, Washington Examiner. We provide high level revenue and top national brand campaigns.

We also work with smaller niche sites. If you own a website tiny or large or in between, we'd love to send you a proposal. The only restriction, is that the site has to be safe for work, no adult.

scott.messick2 is my skype
[email protected] is my email

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
Does this require minimum traffic on my website?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.