What Factors that Affect Alexa Ranking?

Maxwell

Hi everyone,

Can any one please help me in the factors that effects Alexa ranking ?
My website was 60.000 last month it got increased to 156.000 by today, I don't know what's going on although my organic traffic and over all traffic is constant.

Please share suggestions?

Thanks

Dadee

Don't worry, than less alexa, then more of traffic on your site.

Maxwell

Maxwell
I see but it's important with me, 60k to 156k is not good for advertisers if you want to put ads on my site so I want to back 60k Alexa ranking. Anyone here can suggest me best ways to get back old ranking quickly ? Thanks

contech

alexa can only track websites that the visitors are using alexa toolbar. Maybe one of the reasons is that most of your users is not using their toolbar.

Ric

Alexa rank is affect by traffic. Check your site's bounce rate if its good then there is no need to worry about it more.

Alex_smith

If your traffic increases, your alexa ranking will be affected, it will be updated as per the traffic received.

Alex Thompson

Web information company Alexa publishes detailed Web statistics on its website, the most well-known of which is the Alexa Traffic Rank. Webmasters often refer to this as "Alexa Rank," which measures how popular a website is. Most website owners also keep track of their site's position in search engine results, or "SEO rank." You may have interest in both rankings if you own a website, but it is important to understand each ranking and the differences between the two to make good use of either one.Thank you..

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.